Prostate Cancer!

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all! I just wanted to say Hey and that I am really glad to be here with you all! As far as the prostate cancer goes, I am 3 months away from being cancer free for 5 years and wanted to shout that out to all of you. I posted some pics up to show ya I am can still get it up! If any of you have any concerns about prostate cancer or the treatments, please ask me. Thanks!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great to hear! Best of luck to you, and I pray that you stay cancer free for the rest of your life

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all! I just wanted to say Hey and that I am really glad to be here with you all! As far as the prostate cancer goes, I am 3 months away from being cancer free for 5 years and wanted to shout that out to all of you. I posted some pics up to show ya I am can still get it up! If any of you have any concerns about prostate cancer or the treatments, please ask me. Thanks!

I wanted to add that I know that I pale in comparison to all the guys here and that it's almost emberassing to post my pics, I wanted to show that recovery is very possible after this cancer is removed. So look at my pics and judge them with that in mind. Thanks!

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to add that I know that I pale in comparison to all the guys here and that it's almost emberassing to post my pics, I wanted to show that recovery is very possible after this cancer is removed. So look at my pics and judge them with that in mind. Thanks!

I guess it really doesn't matter that people don't rate my pics! I know that it makes me happy and feels great! this is after the Dr said it may not happen! It may not be large but its hard, if this is not appropriate here, please let me know.

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it really doesn't matter that people don't rate my pics! I know that it makes me happy and feels great! this is after the Dr said it may not happen! It may not be large but its hard, if this is not appropriate here, please let me know.
\
I know there are other guys out there with concerns or problems with prostate or penis issuse. Feel free to write me! I am here to say that when caught early, you're gonna do good!

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
\
I know there are other guys out there with concerns or problems with prostate or penis issuse. Feel free to write me! I am here to say that when caught early, you're gonna do good!

I see that there are not many concerns about prostate issues here. I have recieved a few questions about the cancer but not much else. Hey Guys.....This is gonna affect you at some point in your life. Especially if you have a relative who has or had it. There are no symptoms except when you get a blood test. Thats if it's caught early. Thanks

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see that there are not many concerns about prostate issues here. I have recieved a few questions about the cancer but not much else. Hey Guys.....This is gonna affect you at some point in your life. Especially if you have a relative who has or had it. There are no symptoms except when you get a blood test. Thats if it's caught early. Thanks

I posted some pics of me and I see that they are not good enuf to be here! I base that on nobody rating them! So I think I will remove them! Thanks!

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted some pics of me and I see that they are not good enuf to be here! I base that on nobody rating them! So I think I will remove them! Thanks!

I see also that most people here are more concerned about penis size then health. It seems that my recovery sees nothing here, so what's the point.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thankyou for sharing your health up-date. I think it always helps to have positive feed back - after all cancer is a major concern these days. We are there for you m8.

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see also that most people here are more concerned about penis size then health. It seems that my recovery sees nothing here, so what's the point.

I give myself a DUH vote here! This is LPSG and size is the issue! Sorry to clutter the board with my rants! Sometimes I get like that! But the offer still stands for guys who are curious about the disease and the recovery! Ask away! Thanks all! Tom

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very big thanks to all of you for your well wishes! I really appreciate them! Thank you very much!

I give myself a DUH vote here! This is LPSG and size is the issue! Sorry to clutter the board with my rants! Sometimes I get like that! But the offer still stands for guys who are curious about the disease and the recovery! Ask away! Thanks all! Tom