Prostate Cancer!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on your success. Yes, do spread the word that men need to be checked. Digital exam and PSA are a absolute must. Good reference site is the National Cancer Institute. I always get checked every year without fail.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hello tren650...sorry i missed your post...but i am very interested in your procedure..which method did you choose??...surgury or possibly radiation implanted seeds??...pls share with us...also not all here are SIZE focused...i am very glad to see members share this info......really i am 53 yrs old..if it can happen to you...it can happen to all of us...fyi...my wife is 7 yrs breast cancer survivor...early detection is the KEY

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This would be a great time to mention and to ask if anyone else is doing MOVEMBER ?

If you're not sure what it is go to Movember - Growing Moustaches in November but basically it's the month where you grow a mustache or a MO (hence MOvember ), for charity.

Its obviously 10 days in so far and 1000's of people around the world are doing it and last year they raised $21,000,000 and this year looks like thats going to be smashed so easy.

I'll post a picture of my 10 day tash later.. looking stupid but it's for a great cause.

Lowhangersau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello tren650...sorry i missed your post...but i am very interested in your procedure..which method did you choose??...surgury or possibly radiation implanted seeds??...pls share with us...also not all here are SIZE focused...i am very glad to see members share this info......really i am 53 yrs old..if it can happen to you...it can happen to all of us...fyi...my wife is 7 yrs breast cancer survivor...early detection is the KEY

Hi Tren650 - Interested in what type of treatment you had done & how long it took to get decent EF?
Regards

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
congrats bruddah! i wish you all da best! my grandpa had prostate cancer. then it came back, then it went away. and now it's back a third time

EDIT: i should clarify. the cancer came back, but i dunno if it's prostate cancer. i don't know if they removed his prostate or not