prostate exam

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I was 29 and went to the doctor because I had a burning sensation when taking a piss.He examines my genitals and did a swab test for sexually transmitted disease.Which hurt like hell. Then he stayed in the room and wrote in my chart while I got dressed. So I am sitting there and then he says why don't we do a rectal exam just to be sure and have exhausted all possibilities.I just looked at him because at that time I didn't think I would have to worry about that until I was 40. So i just dropped my drawers and leaned over the table. It felt weird but not as bad as people joke about it.I actually had a great doctor and have much respect for him which probably made me more comfortable with the idea.

How old were you when you first had a prostate exam for those who have had one?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had my first prostate exam at about age 27 due to colo-rectal issues. Most doctors will not start routine exams until you hit 40. Better to err on the side of caution I think.

Having anything back there is about relaxing. If you tense up, it will hurt. If you relax, it does not feel bad (having an exam).

My 10 cents (my 2 cents is free).

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I started to have a pre-pissing burn which eventually the doc figured was an innflamation of ureathra and prostate so he did the old finger thing which not being an anal person I didnt really like and it was sorta bend over ram the finger in and we better get an ultra aound.
Ultra sound was quite uncomfortable and prostate appeared slightly enlarged. Burning disappeared.
This year had a physical since the doc was really pressing the issue cause it had been a long while. So ram the finger in and he says " oh my your prostate is huge" (very reassuring) and I cant tell if all is ok despite a good PSA reading so off for an ultrasound.
The guy that did the ultrasound was easy-going, did the entire process in no time and with zero discomfort. What I had been dreading being repeated was do big deal.
Seems to be the way it is handled.
Still rather go to the dentist!

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
I was thirty which seemd youg, but it was part of the anual physical for key man life insurance for my company and I believe the insurance company required it. N big deal.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG...what a funny string! MY first one was when I started having regular STD checkups at a gay clinic in Boston (Fenway). I figured it was cool to get the works. That exam was given to me by a stern-faced dike. It was so ironic...never into being fucked or penetrated and this cold dieseldike shoved her finger up my ass! It felt like being in the middle of a dump, hated it. Ten yrs later, I had it again, still felt the same way, but this time the person who gave it was a nice , sweet gentle gay man. Still hated the feeling, but it was all easier to deal with! I'd like to go forever without another prostate exam, but I've learned it's a very necessary evil.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy do I have a prostate exam story!!!

About 10 years ago, I started having abdominal pain and went to a myriad of Doctors trying to find out what was causing it. It turns out I had a hernia AND an appendicitis, but before they determined that, I had to have a prostate exam to rule that out.

Well, the Urologist that I went to for the first exam was an old, yucky guy. When they called to tell me that nothing positive came back from the urine tests we did then, they told me that I had to come back to have a prostate exam, I wasn’t a happy camper.

Although I like getting fucked at times, I wasn’t too excited about having this old yucky Doctor ramming his fist up my ass. But, to find out what was wrong with me, I knew I had to do it.

When I arrived at the office, I was taken to the back exam room and told that the original Doctor was on vacation and I had to see his Associate. When I walked into the room, I was greeted by this GORGEOUS 40 year old Doctor – tall, thin, handsome in tight dress pants. Suddenly, I was interested in a Prostate Exam!

Luckily, I “prepared” and was comfortable dropping my pants for this HOT guy, and leaned over the table for him to do his magic. While he was putting on his rubber gloves and applying KY gel to his hand, I turned around to him and said, “You know, I usually get dinner first!” After I said that, I think he “got” that I was into this and he blushed but started his exam.

After what felt like a Buick going up my ass, he said that he didn’t feel any swelling (I could have disagreed at this point since I was rather turned on) and that he wanted to press firmly on my prostate in an effort to extract some seminal fluid from my prostate. As he did that, I said, “I’m not a dribbler, you’re going to have to do more than that!” I’m sure he was wishing at this point that I would shut the fuck up, but I was nervous and turned on at the same time by the whole situation.

He pulled out and asked that I turn around. I was ROCK hard at this point and I said, “I ain’t turning around!” and he said in a low voice, “it’s OK, you’re supposed to be hard!” Now I was embarrassed, but I turned around and he actually grabbed the head of my engorged cock and pressed the tip of it to a slide and put a drop of my semen on it and then promptly put it under the microscope.

He announced rather nervously that he didn’t see any blood in my semen and that I could get dressed. He handed me some tissues to “clean up” from his exploration and I hurriedly left!

So, the moral of this story is that if you’re going to have a prostate exam, you might want to have it done by someone in whom you have ABSOLUTELY no sexual interest! J

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had my first at a general physical last month, [turned 50 last yr]. I have a female Doc. and she was cool about it all.... "turn around place you elbows on the table and I don't want to hear any moans of pleasure" I do enjoy anal play as a hetero [moving towards bi rather quickly]. Her next question, "do you know why a female Doc is good to have for a prostrate exam?" "You won't feel two hands on your shoulders" I thought rather off but hey it worked for me... a smaller finger felt very nice and I rather enjoyed her short lived exam.....

Reactions: octopod

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I got a quickie from the PA at my doctor's office Tuesday. She is tall, slender and has strawberry blond hair. It was not nearly as unpleasant as it was the first time I had one, which was over 30 years ago. I believe it's probably because she has skinny little lady's fingers, which I really appreciated. It was over quickly, and she said it felt perfectly normal. News I can use...

I thanked her for being so neighborly and she laughed.

I did not pop a woodie, owing to the fact that I was pretty nervous.

Going back for another one next week and can hardly wait! (NOT)

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As I recall I was 18 or 19! I ended up in the emergency room one night with a urinary tract infection. When I saw my doctor a few days later, he asked if they had examined my prostate -- could be a connection.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dave2006 said:
I was 29 and went to the doctor because I had a burning sensation when taking a piss.He examines my genitals and did a swab test for sexually transmitted disease.Which hurt like hell. Then he stayed in the room and wrote in my chart while I got dressed. So I am sitting there and then he says why don't we do a rectal exam just to be sure and have exhausted all possibilities.I just looked at him because at that time I didn't think I would have to worry about that until I was 40. So i just dropped my drawers and leaned over the table. It felt weird but not as bad as people joke about it.I actually had a great doctor and have much respect for him which probably made me more comfortable with the idea.

Question 1: Just to make sure ..the swab is inserted inside the penis hole ???:eek: :confused:

Question 2: Prostate exam is done only when you are 40 ? Terrible...:rolleyes:

What I'm sure about is that brasilian men always make jokes about it and jokes with buddies that have to go to the doctor here in the US. (yeh,bcause majority men i know have to be carry to the doctor they do not volunteer to go..)for this motive I thought everytime men go to doctor here/US...the exam was part of the routine...:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nah, prostate exams are done early on over here.... I have had one to date, and it wasnt' terribly pleasant.

But, you got me all worried guys, it burns when I pee on occasion, but only when I have saved up for a while, or after I jerk off. I assume it is just dehydration. PErhaps, I will get it checked out at next visit.

And gisella, yah, they insert a cuetip thing, just inside, and swirl it around.. it is NOT PLEASANT AT ALL.!:tongue: Kinda like a male Pap Smear.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Nah, prostate exams are done early on over here.... I have had one to date, and it wasnt' terribly pleasant.

And gisella, yah, they insert a cuetip thing, just inside, and swirl it around.. it is NOT PLEASANT AT ALL.!:tongue: Kinda like a male Pap Smear.

Thanks gorgeous honey you...Jeff Black yummy.

Hmmm...they do kind of the same thing w you guys to...our swab is a Texas size one...:biggrin1:

And another question # 3: Does it hurt of feel bad when the penis hole are played with? Like when open and close kind of pretendending its a miniature lips talking, do you know what I mean ???? :confused:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
But, you got me all worried guys, it burns when I pee on occasion, but only when I have saved up for a while, or after I jerk off. I assume it is just dehydration. PErhaps, I will get it checked out at next visit.

It's a good thing to get checked out. But I was told once getting it checked out myself that it's an extremely common symptom in men. Sometimes it means something's wrong, often it does not.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gisella said:
And another question # 3: Does it hurt of feel bad when the penis hole are played with? Like when open and close kind of pretendending its a miniature lips talking, do you know what I mean ???? :confused:

Playing with the "Lips" shouldn't hurt unless you have a male that is infected, or has a disease.

It's the tissue INSIDE a bit deeper that is very tender and can be very painful to have something inserted in there.
Generally a Q-tip is going to be dry and scratchy.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rikter8 said:
Playing with the "Lips" shouldn't hurt unless you have a male that is infected, or has a disease.

It's the tissue INSIDE a bit deeper that is very tender and can be very painful to have something inserted in there.
Generally a Q-tip is going to be dry and scratchy.
My cock is healthy, but the opening, even the outside of the opening, is exceptionally sensitive. I do not like to have the tip touched at all with fingers. A tongue is ok, but just about anything else does NOT go there!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Here's and old thread, but still an important subject. I was about 17 or so, I think the first time I had the dreaded prostate exam. At the time I was probably more embarraced than anything by having the doctor stick his finger up my butt hole. But, I lived thru it and have had many prostate exams since, but I alway get a little nervous and tense right before it happens. In fact I've got one coming up this week and I just am not looking forward to it at all. Last year for the first time during my exam I popped a boner and wanted to crall under the exam table:redface: . I'm just hoping to not do that again this year.