prostate insights?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by floppy1, May 8, 2006.

1. floppy1

floppy1 New Member

hi everyone, i've never posted before mostly because i never had good reason to. i was just with my boyfriend, who lives in a fairly poor country. during previous visits, he really seemed to enjoy having anal sex. but this time it was hurting him unless we was completely in control of how deeply i went in, which meant i couldn't really do any thrusting. after doing a little non-professional looking and probing, the area between his scrotum and butthole seemed to be pretty enlarged. he told me that in fact a few months ago it was painful and he had troubling pissing, etc., though it's cleared up now.

since i've had prostititis a few times and know that it causes enlargement, i was assuming that's what he has. as i recall, it takes a while to treat and needs an extended course of antibiotics.

i talked him into going to a clinic but he suddenly got shy in front of the doctor and was telling him, there's nothing wrong with me -- which in a sense there isn't because he can piss. i can't force him to have this taken care of. of course i would like it if we could have sex again, something which he tells me that he likes, but i want him to be healthy, especially when i can't be there with him.

i'm not asking for professional medical advice. i would, though, like to hear whether any of you have had any similar conditions. i feel like if i had a few more ideas of what's going on down there i could help convince him to have it looked at, and also have more suggestions to give the doctor of what to look for.

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've known several people whose heads were so far up their asses, their prostates were certainly in sight of their own eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted