prostate juice?

wilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone have the same problem as me? when going for a dump and my stools are a bit hard i get ejaculation fluid flowing out of my penis its normally very white and quite a lot too?

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, this happens to me sometimes. Usually when it's been awhile since I had sex (either with myself or someone more exciting ...).
I don't worry about it much, and have sort of assumed it was basically like a wet dream (though not as much fun) -- that is, the body shedding itself of excess semen.
But come to think about it, your question is a good one. I haven't heard much about this, um, phenomenon elsewhere. Anyone else experience this, and/or know where it, um, comes from?
[PS: Arsenal, you might want to consider fixing the typo in your thread headline. "Prostrate juice," while amusing to contemplate (e.g., lying down and being forcibly milked, maybe ....?), really doesn't capture the intent of your question. As I suspect you've realized by now, the correct spelling is "prostate," not "prostrate."]

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had it happen rarely when constipated and having to push really hard to get everything moving again. I figured it had something to do with the pressure of pushing it out, as to why it happened while taking a dump.

Reactions: nikolaball144

infinitii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is the weirdest thing because this used to happen to me too when I was younger except for me, when the time almost came to go to the bathroom I had to hold it in sometimes because of things going on and didn't have the opportunity to go but I started to notice that I started leaking a bunch of pre-cum and I got much more hornier.

This only happened when my bowel movements were big, this didn’t really happen much when they were small. So I started to masturbate before going to the restroom and man did I have the best orgasms ever, it’s almost like having a dildo inside of you but it’s a different feeling but nonetheless it felt great.

I would push for the bowel movement but then I would hold and then bring it back in and I’m guessing the pressure from these bowel movements must be pushing on the internal glands such as the prostate, Cowper’s glands, seminal vesicles, etc. Once I was finished I would do my business and even then the feeling of my bowel movement coming out causes a little more cum to come out and then I’m done.

Reactions: nikolaball144

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I asked my urologist about this when I had a check up for my digit exam and he said it is perfectly normal and can happen to anyone. As he explained it to me it has to do with the muscles in the area of the prostate and anal region and when we push on a hard stool the same muscles also squeezes the prostate and pushes the prostate juice out.

In fact these are the same muscles we use when ejeculating or holding back our cum or when we makeourselves stop peeing.

Last edited: