Prostate massage for prostatitis

D_Harry_Nads

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i AM GOING TO UROLIGIST THIS FRIDAY TO SEE pHYSICIANS ASSISTANCE. i AM GOING TO ASK HER IF MASSAGE HELPS AND HOW TO DRAIN MY PROSTATE. i KNOW SHE WILL FIGER ME TO EXAM MY SLIGHTLY ENLARGED PROSATE - WANT HER TO MASSAGE IT TOO. i HAVE BEEN HAIVING SYMTOMS OF URINARY UGER.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah. . .I actually got a really bad infection in my prostate awhile ago. The only thing that cured it was eating a lot of fresh garlic cloves and milking my prostate twice a day. I have no idea if it was because of the infection, but when everything drained out through my penis for the first time, it felt REALLY warm, and kinda unpleasant but pleasurable at the same time.

kewana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you guys who have had prostatitis, have you noticed that your "lasting time" during sex is lowered? I ask this because I have been having symptoms of prostatitis and have been not lasting long in bed. Thanks

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a thing on the market called the aneros and it says it helps with this and helps promote a healthy prostate, I have them at way lower prices than the actual aneros web site.