Prostate massage therapy

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A good massage in the hands of a solid man is a great way to relax & unwind. I was reading that some masseurs extend the health-service including the prostate:) Fairly intimate, but so is massage at best anyway. Any experiences?

Cheers,
FM

once i had a dude offer to massage my groin area. told me to simply take off my undies and he would do it. this was at a professional establishment so i was kinda floored, and not completely comfortable doing it. he wasn't that good lookin of a dude either, so i passed. glad i did, but if it were a hot chick or dude, i'd be tellin you all about it right now! :cool:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf liked it when I massage his prostate with my finger (and cock!), It produces a really intense orgasm for him, the spunk seems to pour out rather than spurt.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I just started experimenting with anal play. She poked in and around the other night for what felt like forever, most likely 5 minutes, then we fucked hard.

My ejaculation was the strongest I have felt in years. I'm not a shooter, but that night the cum just poured out in waves. She couldn't believe how much there was to clean up afterwards. (Sorry !)

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to massage my prostate when I jack off,the feeling is so great,I think if more men took the time to feel their prostates,they would feel oh so good and yes-the cum just seems to pour out,quite a mess,but a happy smile to see all that man liquid all over me .

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to massage my prostate when I jack off,the feeling is so great,I think if more men took the time to feel their prostates,they would feel oh so good and yes-the cum just seems to pour out,quite a mess,but a happy smile to see all that man liquid all over me .

So forgive me for being so simple here, but exact how does one massage their own prostate while jacking off? It sounds like it would be great but I need some instruction or suggestions.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I regularly "milk" my young male companions with prostate message. Just like milking a cow, really. The sperm just flows like honey. There are a number of websites dedicated to milking. Have a look and you might find something interesting.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I regularly "milk" my young male companions with prostate message. Just like milking a cow, really. The sperm just flows like honey.
- - -

I chatted this evening with a new friend, a sexy gay man just turned 40, who had
never heard of prostate stimulation! There's lot to be done to educate choice men. I'm glad Mrs. Candy is doing her share:)

FM