Prostate Massage Toy For Beginners

HornyBoi123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, I’m new to this site and new to anal toys. I’ve never had a toy up my bum before. I hear a lot having a prorate massage while masterbating gives the best orgasms.

So I want to try this out, I want to buy a prostate massage toy that will give me the best explosive orgasm.

When I’ve had a look there are so many different types I don’t know where to start lol, some with good review and some with bad.

Ideally I would like to purchase from amazon and not too expensive initially if you have any in mind please share. Also if you have any other tips and tricks to help me achieve the best orgasm please do tell.

Thanks

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I’m new to this site and new to anal toys. I’ve never had a toy up my bum before. I hear a lot having a prorate massage while masterbating gives the best orgasms.

So I want to try this out, I want to buy a prostate massage toy that will give me the best explosive orgasm.

When I’ve had a look there are so many different types I don’t know where to start lol, some with good review and some with bad.

Ideally I would like to purchase from amazon and not too expensive initially if you have any in mind please share. Also if you have any other tips and tricks to help me achieve the best orgasm please do tell.

Thanks

I have bought several of these from amazon from around $10. It is a black small prostate massager. it has a small AAA bettery remote. uses two AAA batteries. The only drawback of this massager is they are not built very well and usually don't last very long. But I find the pro's of this unit are: it is small and comfortable. I cannot handle anything large. The unit has several different vibrating settings and the first setting is more than enough to light my cock on fire. It is a very pleasurable unit. I would highly recommend it for prostate massage and play!

HornyBoi123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have bought several of these from amazon from around $10. It is a black small prostate massager. it has a small AAA bettery remote. uses two AAA batteries. The only drawback of this massager is they are not built very well and usually don't last very long. But I find the pro's of this unit are: it is small and comfortable. I cannot handle anything large. The unit has several different vibrating settings and the first setting is more than enough to light my cock on fire. It is a very pleasurable unit. I would highly recommend it for prostate massage and play!

Thank you for your message, do you have a link for this one or a picture of which one it is?
I’d be keen to look into this one. I would like it ideally not to be too noisy as I’m living with my parents and don’t want them to know. Would I still get the same affect (pleasure, orgasm) from a non vibrating one.. if not then I’d deffo get the vibrating and only use it when my parents are out.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for your message, do you have a link for this one or a picture of which one it is?
I’d be keen to look into this one. I would like it ideally not to be too noisy as I’m living with my parents and don’t want them to know. Would I still get the same affect (pleasure, orgasm) from a non vibrating one.. if not then I’d deffo get the vibrating and only use it when my parents are out.
without a doubt you need the vibrating one to give you the orgasm experience otherwise you might just as well use a finger.
Which does work!