Prostate Massage

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: Has anyone heard of this? A friend mentioned this to me a while back. Apparently having your prostate stimulated makes you cum like a gusher (or so it's claimed). I've never tried this. Has anyone else?

2. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: You can easily try it on yourself while jacking-off. Lube up your middle finger, push it into your bum, and press up and toward your balls. Eventually you'll find the prostate. Then press against it.
    I've done it many times. The gusher part comes from the pushing, and you can also do strong kegels to squeeze it. That makes the prostate send out more pre-seminal fluid.

3. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: Thanks. It sounds interesting. I do do kegels and yes quite a bit of fluid seeps out when I do them. I might try this sometime even though I have never been into anal stuff.

4. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: I've had my prostate massaged by a friend. It's tough for me to do it to myself and relax enough to enjoy it. But with expert massage, I can ejaculate with only slight manual stimulation to my penis. It is a different type of orgasm than when I have sex or masturbate. It's long lasting and relaxing but not as intense as when I am holding on tight with my hand.

5. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: That was a good answer, chipster. I forgot about how different it feels to be relaxed while someone else does it. Yes, the feeling is not the same.

6. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I have had my prostate massaged once or twice. Once you get used to the sensation. I agree with Chipster it was a different sort of ejaculation. Didn't shoot like I usually do but quite alot of 'ejaculate' ? or semen came out during the whole session.

Draft saved Draft deleted