prostate massage

buddy43610: i have always been interested in male health issues, especially those of the middle age and beyond male as i want to be knowlegeable beforehand. i have tried to take care of my prostate doing kegals, taking supplements and even trying to do prostate massage. although i think i have been able to find it, there was no great sensation in rubbing it like i had heard. kind of like trying to tickle yourself. well, all that changed yesterday when i had someone massageing it with two fingers and sucking out the juice. it was like coming without the orgasm.? i hope to repeat this again as it truly is as wonderful as i had heard. buddy

HungJordan: I have done Kegels but never massaged the prostate or had it massaged. Can you or someone explain what this is and what you mean by cumming with out the organsm/sucking out the juice?

???

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The prostate is massaged via the anus. That means you lube up your fingers and play with your ass. (I know I could have been more clinical, but it is more fun being crude) You go in and do a "come here" motion with your fingers toward the front and you will feel a strange sensation. I suggest having someone else do it for you so you can relax and enjoy. (it is similar to stimulating the G-Spot on a woman) oh, sorry tender, but only guys have prostates.

Tender: lol Geo i gathered * that * much! ;)

*** Can you or someone explain what this is and what you mean by cumming with out the organsm/sucking out the juice? ***

thats the part i guess i didnt get ???

it doesnt matter for me anyway, because sweetboy says NO WAY am i going anywhere near his ............
sigh.....

Valkyrie: [quote author=Tender link=board=health;num=1065108914;start=0#4 date=10/03/03 at 06:50:07]it doesnt matter for me anyway, because sweetboy says NO WAY am i going anywhere near his ............
sigh....[/quote]

Quite a common reaction in men - unfortunately most men associate this with being gay/bi and want nothing to do with it. It's really their loss as _most_ find it enjoyable when they try it. Only thing to think of as a giver is to have short nails and use plenty of lubrication - otherwise it's uncomfortable for the guy (imagine someone digging long nails into your clit and rubbing it when it's dry and you get the picture...)

And as for the coming without actually coming experience - what guys have told me is that the stimulation of the prostrate at the same time as their cock produces very intense feelings - to the point where it feels like they are coming without actually producing any cum. Continue the stimulation and it can go in one of two directions in my experience - he either comes all over the place after a while, or gets the same intense feeling, but you never see a drop.

/Val

huge_cock_have_pic: I have to agree with Val. Prostate massage is out of control incredible. Several women have done it to me while they gave me a blowjob... The feelings are indescribable and the orgasm is one of the most intense ones you will ever have.

Tender: well that sounds like fun... ;)

only trouble is sweetboy says he cant feel oral...
hardly at all... :'(
ugh!
said he doesnt really care for it...?!

TechnoTed: Massaging the prostate (see the other prostate topic here) while doing Kegels (PCs) excites the prostate and causes it to force prostatic fluid (pre-cum) from our cocks. Besides being a healthy exercise it feels real good, but does not usually give you a full orgasm or make you blow your rocks, unless as stated elsewhere you are getting a heavenly blow-job or getting jacked-off at the same time by a lover's 'educated' fingers or a dildo are ravaging your prostate. Then you'll blow a load like you never saw before. :p
Question: Some have asked: "Can you or someone explain what this is and what you mean by cumming with out the organsm/sucking out the juice?
Answer: a)Massaging the prostate causes pre-cum to ooze from your cock's slit. Although the feeling is exciting or titallating, it is not an orgasm like when you shoot volumes of cum. However, I think it's fair to call the pre-cum oozes 'mini-orgasms'.
b)"Sucking out the juice refers to your lover sucking your cock and having some pre-cum (juice) ooze from your cock's slit :p and into your lover's mouth. :-*
BTW: It feels good to have your lover that is massaging your prostate (your glory-organ) occasionally slide the fingers out to your anus and tickle the anus opening; (your anus-sphingter muscle) then back in to ravage both lobes of your prostate. When you cum, you will feel like an electric current is coursing through your bowels, prostate, balls and cock at the same time. :eek:
Ooooooooou, Good Times ::)