Prostate massage

lambcom

Experimental Member
Media
I'll be honest. The only object I've ever had up my ass were my doctor's finger during my annual prostate cancer exam. And no, it wasn't sexually exciting in any way shape or form. So how stimulating is prostate massage anyway? Done right does it produce an instant orgasm? I f not, how long do you keep going at it? Do you shoot more cum as the result? Is there a right way and a wrong way to do it?

Enquiring minds need to know!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Occasionally, I'm in the mood to stick a finger up my butt and rub my prostate while I'm jerking off. It's a once-in-a-blue-moon sort of thing, though. I find that I need to be really turned on before I go inserting a finger for it to be any fun, though. But, yeah, sometimes I'll lube up my index finger and middle finger on my left hand, put my knees in the air, and slide in and rub my prostate while jerking off with my right hand. Makes me cum and cum and cum and cum when I do it.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the prostate is an interesting thing, and massaging it takes the right angle. It feels good massaging any way, but to get the full affect, you need the just the right angle, which is very rare. If you do get it just right with the right guy, it's like euphoria, the most amazing orgasm a man could ever have. You don't even need to touch yourself, and the feeling is fucking amazing. Only one guy out of all the men I've had sex with ever hit me just right. It was incredible. I'd give anything for that ugly ass, one-eyed man to fuck me again...