prostate massage

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by White woman lover, Sep 11, 2006.

1. White woman lover

White woman lover New Member

Has anybody had any luck giving himself a prostate massage (for health or for pleasure)? How do you do it?

2. cockandball

cockandball New Member

tried but could not get fingers high enough inside without getting cramp in hand.:confused:

3. hot-rod

Gold Member

To begin with, you gotta get a MAN to fuck you, silly

4. C_Note

C_Note New Member

I tried, but got a cramp as well

5. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

you do realize you can feel the prostate after inserting less than half your finger

6. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    The self massage of the prostate is certainly easy enough to do. The prostate begins only about two inches inside the hole. Lie on your back or side and insert the middle finger and rub gently across the upper anal wall and you will feel the prostate. As you massage it gently it will gradually begin to swell and become rigid to the touch After it engorges , you will be able to massage it and eventually make it eject its fluids through a prostate discharge or orgasm. It is a very intense and enjoyable orgasm. It involves a slightly different mix of fluids than the more usual intercourse or masturbation type of orgasm. Older men can dramatically improve their prostatic health by periodically performing this procedure.. or if fortunate to have a companion.. then for the companion to perform this procedure for them!:rolleyes: :cool: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  7. davidjh7

Gold Member

I'm going to take this opportunity to ask you a question on anatomy, baseball....basically, despite various forms of stimulation, I have never experienced any form of feeling related to my prostate that I am aware of. Any feeling in the area is the same as the rest of the rectum. Is it possible for the prostate to be "buried" further away from the rectal wall than is usually common? I'm just curious, because from all reports, I am missing something....:rolleyes:

8. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Or a woman! sometimes I give my bf a prostate massage while i am giving him a blow job :smile: .

9. sykray

sykray Active Member

The penis is attached to the body by internal ligaments. They may be shorter and tighter or longer and looser in different men. So, David, it could be that the prostate is more "hidden". Similarly, the length of the penis varies considerably when erect. Usually we only concern ourselves with the outer portion but the other end is variable, too. In fact, the variation in the external length of the penis is partly due to the ligaments and where they attach. A long penis outside might be shorter than average inside the body and vice versa.
    Many men say that they can't find their prostate - perhaps for some of the reasons above. Maybe I'm lucky as I found mine quite early in life. LOL

It is not usually very far into the rectum that you can find it but the exact placement varies for the reasons given above. As the prostate becomes much larger and more sensitive near to orgasm then maybe this is the most suitable time to go searching for it. Some men cannot find it when they are flaccid (unaroused) and can only find it when the penis is hard. Others find it easily at any time and rubbing it makes the penis erect. Yet again other men only have obvious prostates just around the time of orgasm and ejaculation.

Despite all of the above, it seems that some men do not find prostatic stimulation pleasant. Sometimes they feel very little, as David says about himself. Some find the feeling unpleasant. My guess is that some of this variation in pleasure is physical but much might be psychological (I'm a psychologist by training so maybe I'm a little biassed. However, most psychosexual therapists have a similar bias).

10. davidjh7

Gold Member

Thank you for your post. I have long suspected I wasn;t plumbed quite right to be a successful gay man...:tongue:

11. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

its probably not that you're not finding it.....its that you dont know what its supposed to feel like.....It should feel like 2 smooth bumps of firmer (but not firm, if that makes sense) than the rectal wall.....The only people i have ever had a hard time finding the prostate are on morbidly men, just bc of the fat of their ass preventing my finger to get there.....you probably just dont get a good feeling outof it.....i dont either....

i also dont encourage men to be doin that.....especially older men. This is because older men are very susceptible to sub-clinical infections of the prostate which can become disseminated (spread throuhgout the body) and make a person go septic.....once you palpate a painful prostate you leave it alone to avoid this.....well then you do other tests

12. davidjh7

Gold Member

I've found it on OTHER guys...:biggrin1: But this reminds me, I'm at the age where I should go in and get the finger stick.....even if it is to get the baseline data for anything that happens later. Given how prevalent prostate cancer is in men, I KNOW how important it is. THanks for a reminder, and the info :smile:

13. Iscream

Iscream Active Member

Two questions...

1. Can you ejaculate from prostate massage only, or do you have to massage the penis too?

2. Can you recommend any toys that help reach the prostate?

14. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can not speak for every man and his prostate;however, I can speak for mine, it is certainly quite possible to have an orgasm through prostate massage without touching the external penis at all! Part of the internal penis might be touched during the prostate massage though!:rolleyes:

Allan S. likes this.
  15. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When my ex BF and I would have sex he would occasionally orgasm without touching himself. It was purely from prostate stimulation. My current BF and I have only been able to do it once. (So I keep trying and trying!) :wink:

16. snowflake

snowflake New Member

Yes, there is something that you can purchase to massage the prostate. I found a little plastic massager some time back at Linen & Things, or Bed & Bath. It has three " short prongs. The right size for a massage. I think I paid either $1.50 or $2.50 for it. It was in a bin in front of a check out station. Put a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and it goes in easily. It's not to big that it would hurt you, and being that it has two smaller prongs on each side of the one I insert, it can't get lost up your rectum. Of course you can always go to an Adult Video Store and purchase a vibrator that is curved on the end & that would give you a great vibrating massage. They's cost anywhere from $8. to $12. plus you'll need to buy the batteries too.

17. hot-rod

Gold Member

Yeah that's what I do to my buddy all the time too.

18. hot-rod

Gold Member

I've cum many times just getting fucked and never have to touch my dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted