Prostate massage

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Prostate orgasm is the greatest sexual joy a man can have in his whole life. I have an Aneros Progasm for a few years. I've been using it on and off. However, only in the last weeks I have learned how to use it in different ways. U can either lie on bed, stick it in and squeeze and relax your PC muscle until u reach multiple orgasms and leak precum for hours, or hold the handle and massage your prostate, moving the Aneros back and forth intensely while you are on your knees and your butt is up. Both methods give enourmous joy. With the second method, you drain your prostate totally. Even a few drops of white cum mixes into the manmilk-shake. A third method is to fix the Aneros to a chair, a bed or a wall with the help of tapes or something like that, and then ride the Aneros with a direct hit on the prostate. Among these three methods, the last produces the most unbearable joy. You would think that you are having a heart attack! It is so intense, and riding the Aneros this way will make you cum without touching your dick. You'll cry of joy. However, always remember to use lots of water-based lubricant for all these three methods. Do not hurt your rectum or sphincter. One more tip; the fuller your prostate, the better prostate massage and orgasm. Therefore, I advise you to abstain from cumming for 3-4 days before a good-long prostate massage session. I give myself a good session every week once or twice. And lastly, I am feeling very sad for all those ass-phobic straight men that did not know, do not know and will never know the joys hidden in the male body. I pity them... Really. They think that sticking their cock in a hole is the best way a man can reach orgasm. They are wrong...They know nothing about their own bodies. They live this way and will die this way. This is also ignorance...However, I respect and support str8 guys who know how to use their butts and that tiny magic gland called prostate.

LPfan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Prostate orgasm is the greatest sexual joy a man can have in his whole life. I have an Aneros Progasm for a few years. I've been using it on and off. However, only in the last weeks I have learned how to use it in different ways. U can either lie on bed, stick it in and squeeze and relax your PC muscle until u reach multiple orgasms and leak precum for hours, or hold the handle and massage your prostate, moving the Aneros back and forth intensely while you are on your knees and your butt is up. Both methods give enourmous joy. With the second method, you drain your prostate totally. Even a few drops of white cum mixes into the manmilk-shake. A third method is to fix the Aneros to a chair, a bed or a wall with the help of tapes or something like that, and then ride the Aneros with a direct hit on the prostate. Among these three methods, the last produces the most unbearable joy. You would think that you are having a heart attack! It is so intense, and riding the Aneros this way will make you cum without touching your dick. You'll cry of joy. However, always remember to use lots of water-based lubricant for all these three methods. Do not hurt your rectum or sphincter. One more tip; the fuller your prostate, the better prostate massage and orgasm. Therefore, I advise you to abstain from cumming for 3-4 days before a good-long prostate massage session. I give myself a good session every week once or twice. And lastly, I am feeling very sad for all those ass-phobic straight men that did not know, do not know and will never know the joys hidden in the male body. I pity them... Really. They think that sticking their cock in a hole is the best way a man can reach orgasm. They are wrong...They know nothing about their own bodies. They live this way and will die this way. This is also ignorance...However, I respect and support str8 guys who know how to use their butts and that tiny magic gland called prostate.
That was extremely hot! Just the description alone turned me on. Now I’m leaking precum.

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well said! Xoxo :cool:

LPfan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I'm getting my Aneros this week and I'm definitely will post my experience! o_O :)
I look forward to playing that video, if you’re going to record it. If not, I look forward to hearing about it. ;)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did you discover that feeling from the doctor office? Or how did you come into this new found feeling?

Dude, you gotta try it. It's an amazing feeling. Never got excited by the Dr. doing a prostate exam but boy howdy, having my prostate rubbed, masaged, milked is ecstasy.
Once you've had your first prostate orgasm you'll know exactly how great it feels. The orgasm starts deep and you can have a prostate orgasm with out shooting off. But when you do cum it'll be huge. Just do it, it's very healthy for every man to do.
And it is extremely pleasurable once you get used to it. Relax and enjoy. Then come back and tell us about your experience. Most straight guys don't want to or don't know about the pleasure we receive from prostate stimulation. Or they're just to afraid to be considered or thought of as gay.
Your urologist can tell you all about it.
If you can find a masseuse/massage therapist (check Craigslist ) who will do a prostate massage look in the m4m section because guys have one and know what they're doing. And come back and tell us about it. You'll love it I promise.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A buddy of mine, who has occasionally given me rim jobs, also has given me a few prostate massages. He started out just with a rim job, but with all of that saliva already there on my ass, he started to poke around and finally got me to relax enough to get a finger or two in there. He found my prostate and started gently stroking and pressing on it and got me to leak out some precum. He got a taste of that as it started to drip a bit. My cock got very hard, too. It was my first prostate massage, and I just stood there enjoying the feeling. I didn’t want to cum in front of him, so I ended up jacking off later. The second time, after he finished the massage, I was still very hard so I jacked off in front of him before I pulled up my pants. He hadn’t seen me masturbate before. The next time, he started jacking my cock with one hand while stroking my prostate with the other. That was an INTENSE orgasm. He’s given me a few more prostate massages since then, most with me cumming. Everyone should have a buddy like this!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lots of great comments. I too enjoy a prostrate massage...very much so. I use a variety of butt plugs, vibrators and dildo's. I find a thick, 6" upwardly curved dildo the best for striking my prostrate and bringing me to orgasm.

As many here have stated...there really isn't anything like it...the intense feelings and pleasure from being anally penetrated, combined with the powerful sensations from rubbing and stroking your prostrate can be overwhelming. I often edge first for 30 minutes or so, letting my prostrate become engorged and sensitive before inserting a plug or dildo....and the pleasure is immediate.....precum flowing.....cock rock hard....body just responding....breathing, sighing and moaning, almost uncontrollably....

And the orgasms are just very different. Many have stated....the pleasure simply grows from deep inside your ass....slowly spreading throughout your entire body......building and building.......unbelievable pleasure.....until I often cum hands free.....very powerful, legs-shaking, uncontrollable moaning orgasms...sometimes exploding, shooting sperm onto my chest...other times simply oozing sperm, flowing from my cock, in waves after waves of pleasure.....always a ton of sperm.....

You don't have to be gay or bi to enjoy anal play and prostrate massages. I've enjoyed anal play with both men and women.....and both felt wonderful.

Lastly, finding a top who knows what he is doing and is considerate of the pleasure he can provide to a willing bottom with his thick hard cock while making love, is also a beautiful thing....Peace.

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice!!

Lots of great comments. I too enjoy a prostrate massage...very much so. I use a variety of butt plugs, vibrators and dildo's. I find a thick, 6" upwardly curved dildo the best for striking my prostrate and bringing me to orgasm.

As many here have stated...there really isn't anything like it...the intense feelings and pleasure from being anally penetrated, combined with the powerful sensations from rubbing and stroking your prostrate can be overwhelming. I often edge first for 30 minutes or so, letting my prostrate become engorged and sensitive before inserting a plug or dildo....and the pleasure is immediate.....precum flowing.....cock rock hard....body just responding....breathing, sighing and moaning, almost uncontrollably....

And the orgasms are just very different. Many have stated....the pleasure simply grows from deep inside your ass....slowly spreading throughout your entire body......building and building.......unbelievable pleasure.....until I often cum hands free.....very powerful, legs-shaking, uncontrollable moaning orgasms...sometimes exploding, shooting sperm onto my chest...other times simply oozing sperm, flowing from my cock, in waves after waves of pleasure.....always a ton of sperm.....

You don't have to be gay or bi to enjoy anal play and prostrate massages. I've enjoyed anal play with both men and women.....and both felt wonderful.

Lastly, finding a top who knows what he is doing and is considerate of the pleasure he can provide to a willing bottom with his thick hard cock while making love, is also a beautiful thing....Peace.

LPfan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A buddy of mine, who has occasionally given me rim jobs, also has given me a few prostate massages. He started out just with a rim job, but with all of that saliva already there on my ass, he started to poke around and finally got me to relax enough to get a finger or two in there. He found my prostate and started gently stroking and pressing on it and got me to leak out some precum. He got a taste of that as it started to drip a bit. My cock got very hard, too. It was my first prostate massage, and I just stood there enjoying the feeling. I didn’t want to cum in front of him, so I ended up jacking off later. The second time, after he finished the massage, I was still very hard so I jacked off in front of him before I pulled up my pants. He hadn’t seen me masturbate before. The next time, he started jacking my cock with one hand while stroking my prostate with the other. That was an INTENSE orgasm. He’s given me a few more prostate massages since then, most with me cumming. Everyone should have a buddy like this!
Yes we do! <3

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This is pure torture to me. Hearing such bliss and amazing experiences from so many men. I just don't get much out of it and I want to SO BADLY!

I've tried everything from dildos to real cocks to drugs. Abstain, not abstain, excersizes, squeezes no squeezes, gentle, rough, fast, slow, nothing works!! The closest to it was one time using the Lovense Edge, but NOW I have an anal fissure which means that toy is too big for me to insert. It's enough to make me... not suicidal but I cannot express how infuriating and depressing it all is to me! To the point I'm always ranting and crying about it on forums that bring it up! Sorry I just need to vent.

Reactions: wizard1 and Gj816

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is pure torture to me. Hearing such bliss and amazing experiences from so many men. I just don't get much out of it and I want to SO BADLY!

I've tried everything from dildos to real cocks to drugs. Abstain, not abstain, excersizes, squeezes no squeezes, gentle, rough, fast, slow, nothing works!! The closest to it was one time using the Lovense Edge, but NOW I have an anal fissure which means that toy is too big for me to insert. It's enough to make me... not suicidal but I cannot express how infuriating and depressing it all is to me! To the point I'm always ranting and crying about it on forums that bring it up! Sorry I just need to vent.
Im sorry you're so frustrated my friend. Several comments. 1) Everyone is different. Your body may not be "built" for anal pleasure. I'm no doctor or an expert on the male body....but, just maybe, your anus, rectum, prostrate and colon may not be wired in such a way that allows you to receive the physical and sexual pleasure others are experiencing. 2) I have found that the hornier I am...or the more / longer I have edged....the easier it is for me to receive pleasure from anal penetration / something in my ass, and 3) I have been playing with my ass...with butt plugs, vibrators and dildo's...for literally 20 years. It has taken me a long time to figure out what dildo; what position; how deep or how fast and what lube "works best" for my body and my ass. Over time, I now know exactly "what works for me" with very little uncertainty to bring about the intense, powerful, and pleasurable feelings and orgasms that I am now experiencing. It has been a very enjoyable journey.....one well worth the time and energy!! Hope you can figure this out my friend.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does prostate massage lead to male squirting?
If your bladder is a bit full, yes, you may squirt. However, precum, cum and piss, they all may come out in differing amounts during prostate massage. If you just want to ooze precum and cum, you should empty your bladder before the massage.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

For years, I have experienced fissure and haemorrhoids from time to time. My new doctor prescribed me a medicine called Venotrex which accelerates the blood flow in your veins, thus healing the fissure and haemorrhoids very, very fast. Consult your doctor about that. I tried all other methods, sitz baths, antihaemorrhoidal creams, etc. They all work, but in a very slow pace. However, this medicine did magic. It healed both my fissure and haemorrhoid very quickly.

Letsgetitpopn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well for me, I haven't endeavored in any item towards fulfilling this new found pleasure. However, one time my wife and I were making love and the sex skyrocket through the roof when I put my finger in her ass I went deeper and deeper as we were kissing she decided to slip her finger in mine ( missionary) and my dick went even deeper. Not only deeper it got harder and I and her has never experienced anything like that before fucking.
My question is, by her placing her finger in my ass did that cause the effect of my shaft getting harder and mind you she didn't go even an inch in my ass because we've never demonstrated any sexual act of that nature. But that day was very different towards sex. Did she spark my prostate is my major question? Does anyone have concrete info on this.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well for me, I haven't endeavored in any item towards fulfilling this new found pleasure. However, one time my wife and I were making love and the sex skyrocket through the roof when I put my finger in her ass I went deeper and deeper as we were kissing she decided to slip her finger in mine ( missionary) and my dick went even deeper. Not only deeper it got harder and I and her has never experienced anything like that before fucking.
My question is, by her placing her finger in my ass did that cause the effect of my shaft getting harder and mind you she didn't go even an inch in my ass because we've never demonstrated any sexual act of that nature. But that day was very different towards sex. Did she spark my prostate is my major question? Does anyone have concrete info on this.

Anus is very erogenous. For guys that are unfamiliar with anal play, that are anal virgins, the first thing that they take into their anus causes an immediate erection. That's what happened to me when I was 17, had haemorrhoides and had to stick that 2 cm long medicine into my virgin ass to cure it. Hahahah. I got an erection at that time because of that tiny bit. Then I realized how fun it was to stick things in your ass. Because the nerve endings there, are connected to penis. To reach the prostate you should go a little bit deeper I guess. However, our rectums are very sensitive from the sphincter until beyond prostate. Therefore, wherever you apply pressure in the rectum causes a deep feeling of joy.