Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
likewise. i do love it too.... this afternoon I had one of the most fabulous session. To repeat soon
I have an Aneros. how long was your fabulous session? Perhaps I need to just relax and let it happen.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I purchased one of these a while back I guess I need to take it out and try it again. I wonder if my battery is good? Is that a common battery that’s in it
If it's like mine they are small disc like batteries sometimes called coin or button batteries and are easily obtainable. From memory I think there are three in there.

Question, Im a top, but I really want to experience a prostate orgasm. Would one of these toys do the trick? I mean is it a case of stick it in, turning it on and 10 minuted later BOOM?

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried again yesterday. I put a condom on my wife's vibrator and lubed it up real good. It makes me leak cum but not have an orgasm. Doesn't do much for me but I keep trying. Here are some pics.
DSC02170 (2).JPG
DSC02152 (2).JPG
DSC02162 (2).JPG
DSC02155 (2).JPG

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted814719

I initially gained interest in prostate massage and milking by reading about men using the Aneros. That naturally led to me exploring myself with fingers and a glass dildo. While I can certainly find my prostate by inserting my finger, my fingers aren't long enough for me to continuously rub and stimulate the prostate. I do have to say that touching it feels very nice but damn, I just can't keep rubbing it - too awkward.

My early attempts with a glass dildo caused prostate fluid to leak from my cock almost immediately and I had no trouble locating the right spot. However, the dildo was too rigid for me.

I'm planning to buy a butt plug and Aneros to continue my exploration. In the mean time, I often massage my prostate externally and really enjoy the Hell out of that. I typically edge for up to two hours daily. The stimulation apparently causes my prostate to swell because I can definitely feel it while rubbing my taint. When I find the right spot, I can rub, press, and tap the area which sends nice, small waves of pleasure.

I enjoy wanking or shaking my cock while massaging my taint. When I feel my orgasm near, I'll stop wanking and place my palm under my cock head while continuing to massage my taint/prostate. I start to feel the prostate fluid working its way through my urethra and for me, the feeling is exquisite. The first few dribbles of fluid start to flow from my penis and I can sometimes keep the flow going for up to 30 seconds as long as I keep massaging my taint/prostate.

When I've had enough, I'll lick the fluid off my palm and really enjoy the perviness of doing so. And for me, this is definitely NOT cum as the taste is very different from cum. On rare occasions, I can begin massaging my taint within a few minutes, shake my cock, and get another round of prostate fluid. I'm usually satisfied at this point but there are those times when I'm really horned-up and need to cum. I then wank to ejaculation which has a different appearance and taste.

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've used a glass dildo and it works wonders. I have the aneros too, but it does take quite a bit of patience and effort to get the right result. With a dildo, I just slide it in at the right angle, and the feeling of fullness and horny-ness just builds up. My cock starts tingling and soon enough, if you keep thrusting the dildo (which can be tiring!), I start leaking. The taste and texture is different from cum. The feeling is euphoric. You've gotta try it.

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a couple of Aneros plugs and a curved glass dildo. Both do the trick for me though the Aneros takes longer. If I masturbate while using these prostate massagers I cum like a firehose and the orgasms are mind-blowing.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep at it with an Aneros! Just had a mind blowing session, kept orgasming in different ways for at least 25mins! Damn alarm clock stopped me. It kept coming in waves, tense bodily spasms, mind altering visions, crazy floating feelings and feeling of actual cumming and cumming and cumming. It can be both physical and can turn emotional. It can seem close to a traditional orgasm, and then you can float in alternate dimensions, have something like out-of-body experiences, connect with the universe, sounds crazy, but all true!

D

deleted1156039

I initially gained interest in prostate massage and milking by reading about men using the Aneros. That naturally led to me exploring myself with fingers and a glass dildo. While I can certainly find my prostate by inserting my finger, my fingers aren't long enough for me to continuously rub and stimulate the prostate. I do have to say that touching it feels very nice but damn, I just can't keep rubbing it - too awkward.

My early attempts with a glass dildo caused prostate fluid to leak from my cock almost immediately and I had no trouble locating the right spot. However, the dildo was too rigid for me.

I'm planning to buy a butt plug and Aneros to continue my exploration. In the mean time, I often massage my prostate externally and really enjoy the Hell out of that. I typically edge for up to two hours daily. The stimulation apparently causes my prostate to swell because I can definitely feel it while rubbing my taint. When I find the right spot, I can rub, press, and tap the area which sends nice, small waves of pleasure.

I enjoy wanking or shaking my cock while massaging my taint. When I feel my orgasm near, I'll stop wanking and place my palm under my cock head while continuing to massage my taint/prostate. I start to feel the prostate fluid working its way through my urethra and for me, the feeling is exquisite. The first few dribbles of fluid start to flow from my penis and I can sometimes keep the flow going for up to 30 seconds as long as I keep massaging my taint/prostate.

When I've had enough, I'll lick the fluid off my palm and really enjoy the perviness of doing so. And for me, this is definitely NOT cum as the taste is very different from cum. On rare occasions, I can begin massaging my taint within a few minutes, shake my cock, and get another round of prostate fluid. I'm usually satisfied at this point but there are those times when I'm really horned-up and need to cum. I then wank to ejaculation which has a different appearance and taste.
I agree 100 percent , the taste is a lot different than cum , it’s a lot clearer, after the prostate massage, I usually get a boner and wack off and then the cum is white and smells and taste like cum

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you and I totally agree.
Just last week, I was riding my 7" vibrating dildo.....and had one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. I had not cum in over 10 days so I was very horny......but oh man.......as soon as I sat down hard on the dildo and began thrusting with my hips and ass......and started rubbing my nipples.......the pleasure just built up inside my body very very quickly........first my legs started shaking, then my hips...then my arms....almost my whole body........filled with immense pleasure.....all coming from deep inside my ass.....my mind was just blank.....all there was, was this pleasure rolling through my body........and it stayed that way for several long minutes.......and then finally rivers of sperm began flowing from my hard cock........and this too lasted several long minutes.....very different than a "normal" orgasm.......much longer....much more intense......body shaking the entire time....moaning loudly......God it felt good.....definitely "more" than a "hands-free orgasm." I believe it was what others have described as a true "anal orgasm"......