Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love to have been sucking on your cock whilst you concentrate on the "rocks off rude boy" !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a great plan to me! My orgasms are very intense when the "rude boy" is buzzing away inside me. The thought of being sucked at the same time is giving me a boner right now. I hope you're real thirsty for cum?

D

deleted300444

In terms of health benefits. What’s the difference between regular sex and prostate milking if the goal is to cum and clear things out.

And it is one hell of an orgasm. You will feel a humming buzz in your asshole...sometimes even a mini thump thump thump of the prostate. It is pleasure that runs up your spin from your inner thighs

D

deleted814719

I fortunately had some alone time yesterday with the wife out of the house for a few hours. I was really in the mood to play so I grabbed a latex glove, some lube, and slid a finger into my ass.

I quickly found my prostate and rubbed it all around. I got some nice, pleasant sensations but couldn't sustain any real excitement. I haven't bought an aneros or other prostate massager but certainly intend to. I regularly do external prostate massage while playing with my cock and when I get it right, I can cum for an extended period and produce a lot of fluid.

My wife will consistently massage my prostate externally while we fuck. it really increases the pleasure for me.

Reactions: bmik and bijockfl

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think I might have posted this somewhere else at some point but I think it's worth posting again. Having a prostate "issue" and was at the Urologist office when he told me he wanted to get a "sample" of course I had NO fucking clue what he was talking about until he told me to drop the shorts and grab the exam table, as I saw his glove and KY I new were he was going but still had no clue what he was after, he slid a finger in and I felt some pressure, his finger came out and I shot "something" all over the damn floor, the table, and it just kept dripping, he grabs a glass slide as I am pulling up my shorts to get a sample, of course I still had no clue what he had just done and really what he was after, when he raises his voice telling me to stop and be still, then he collected a few drops were I was still leaking on the glass slide, handed me a tissue and it was over,
looking back now I know he was milking my prostate, but then and know it has become apparent to me that first I had never had it done, and second if you really know what you are doing it only takes seconds to achieve it if you know exactly what your doing.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had prostate orgasms where I'm shooting heavily and not even hard, and other prostate orgasms where I'm shaking in a whole body orgasm - and not shooting. Powerful stuff, great male capacity!

@prince albert dong - And it is one hell of an orgasm. You will feel a humming buzz in your asshole...sometimes even a mini thump thump thump of the prostate. It is pleasure that runs up your spin from your inner thighs[/QUOTE]

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I recently bought and have begun using a very similar device.....and OMG, does it feel wonderful..........Both times I have used it, it has produced powerful, mind-numbing, hands free orgasms.........

Every man should give this a try........you don't know what you are missing.....
Hi 'Mister 2101'...
Does that prostate stimulator 'stay in place' nicely?
My Aneros Vibe stays put, but my other stimulator (different brand, cannot remember) that has a moving tip tends to NOT stay in place and tends to "walk out" unless I do a continuous kegal. LOL

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi 'Mister 2101'...
Does that prostate stimulator 'stay in place' nicely?
My Aneros Vibe stays put, but my other stimulator (different brand, cannot remember) that has a moving tip tends to NOT stay in place and tends to "walk out" unless I do a continuous kegal. LOL
Mine stays in place, as it has a nice taper to it....meaning it has a nice bulge that gets inserted and rests inside next to my prostrate, but narrows down nicely at my anus....with two nice bulges that sit and rest outside my anus...... so yes it stays inserted once in. I tend to insert the device, and then sit on it on my bed.......and then just "grind away" while sitting......uses a remote control to cause it to vibrate.......and oh man.......gets me squirming, shaking, leaking and moaning in minutes.....allows me to squeeze and play with my nipples, which just adds to the pleasure..........I love it.....

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mine stays in place, as it has a nice taper to it....meaning it has a nice bulge that gets inserted and rests inside next to my prostrate, but narrows down nicely at my anus....with two nice bulges that sit and rest outside my anus...... so yes it stays inserted once in. I tend to insert the device, and then sit on it on my bed.......and then just "grind away" while sitting......uses a remote control to cause it to vibrate.......and oh man.......gets me squirming, shaking, leaking and moaning in minutes.....allows me to squeeze and play with my nipples, which just adds to the pleasure..........I love it.....
Wonderful! I like nipple play too.
I especially like my prostate vibe working me when I'm fucking my wife. Its like getting and giving at the same time.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is me using the "rocks-off rude boy"
I used one belonging to a friend and wow it really is something and such a high feeling and helped along by my friend who insisted on sucking my cock as I worked my asshole so not a drop was wasted.
Milking solo is really good, its just a bonus to have a warm mouth over your nob so you don t make a mess.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently bought and have begun using a very similar device.....and OMG, does it feel wonderful..........Both times I have used it, it has produced powerful, mind-numbing, hands free orgasms.........

Every man should give this a try........you don't know what you are missing.....

I know right? My orgasm is so strong when I use this massager.

Reactions: Mister2101

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
Anyone have any tips for using an Aneros? I've had it for awhile but don't notice much difference compared to a regular cock shaped dildo. Would love to work up to summing hands free or focusing on the different sensations that prostate play provides

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have any tips for using an Aneros? I've had it for awhile but don't notice much difference compared to a regular cock shaped dildo. Would love to work up to summing hands free or focusing on the different sensations that prostate play provides
I normally insert my device (a device similar to an Aneros) and then sit on the edge of my bed (using a towel underneath, because I use lots of KY)........and then just slowly grind my ass down on the device. My device has very powerful vibrations (multiple settings) for both inside my ass against my prostate, as well as outside for my anus and under my balls.......the sensations are just awesome. I try to just relax, slow my breathing, relax some more.....and just focus on the pleasure building inside my ass......As I keep "grinding" with my ass and hips, I often lean back on my elbows, which pushes the device up and forward against my prostate....which gives a different feel, but very very pleasurable. The last thing I do is put some lube on my nipples and start rubbing and fondling them.....which I just love, as I have very sensitive nipples......and after 15-20 minutes of this, I'm in an almost constant level of a warm glow of pure physical sexual pleasure....all flowing from my ass......precum flowing freely........just an indescribable pleasure.....a pleasure you don't want to stop............a constant pleasure and slowly growing and flowing throughout my entire body..........at times my legs start shaking it feels so good and so strong.......and at some point and with little "warning", my cock turns super rock hard and sperm just starts flowing from my cock.......just a very powerful and intense orgasm as I moan and whimper..........feels like my balls are completely emptied.....

So I say, keep trying. It is worth the time spent once you get there. I have also had similar experiences with a vibrating dildo....but the Aneros-like device seems to get me there quicker....just direct contact with my prostate. Good luck my friend.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Prostate milking generally gets all the prostate fluids out during the process where as with regular sex it's not emptying all of the fluids

In the past, when I could set aside the necessary time for a really long and involved jacking session, I loved to follow up my cumshot by then cupping my palm over and around my upturned flaccid penis, fingertips pressing into the root in the base of the mid-scrotum, and quickly massaging / vibrating it. If I did that for a few minutes, I could stimulate myself into a second orgasm that felt much "deeper". I'd feel the amazing sensation of squeezing, with some real effort, the more gooey stuff from the "bottom of the tank" out through my urethra. This would be significantly thicker and globbier than typical semen, more like toothpaste, and sometimes it wouldn't even get all the way out - I'd have to catch the emerging main glob on some tissues and then wind it like fishing line, feeling it pulling all the way out of the base. Sometimes it would leave a semisolid string a good 4-5 inches long. It felt AMAZING and very much like a totally relieving clean-out.