Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am very new to butt plug, and I got a Anal Vibrator. The first time I inserted in, it hurt like hell... but after some tries, I managed to get it in. However, I dont feel anything at all. I even turn on the vibrator, but still nothing. I am so disappointed that I am not able to get an orgasm from the butt plug.

View attachment 1439947
The task is not over once inserted, move it around, tilt it towards your prostate and vibrate it, play with it.

I insert mine and go for a walk or grocery shopping, just knowing it's in there the whole time gives me noticeable semi hard on.
I love the feeling when driving, it's an old 58 pickup, every bump and pothole vibrates through my body.

Clownlies8

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The task is not over once inserted, move it around, tilt it towards your prostate and vibrate it, play with it.

I insert mine and go for a walk or grocery shopping, just knowing it's in there the whole time gives me noticeable semi hard on.
I love the feeling when driving, it's an old 58 pickup, every bump and pothole vibrates through my body.
Stupid potholes

I’m interested in buying a prostate massager. I’ve been into pegging and solo dildo play for a long time. My prostate is stimulated somewhat when being penetrated with a dildo and I cum hard, better than usual. I’ve read that correctly stimulating the prostate can produce an incredible orgasm. I’d like to hear form those of you that have experience in this area.
never used one but the one time i had a proper prostate massge i felt like i had an orgasm for the first time, incredible

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a Nexus Excel, it's my go to. Also have the Pure Wand, that works great too but a bit more work for me. I also have an Aneros and a Rude Boy but neither of those 2 seem to do anything for me. The Excel is shaped just right to hit ne.

Reactions: pants73

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a Nexus Excel, it's my go to. Also have the Pure Wand, that works great too but a bit more work for me. I also have an Aneros and a Rude Boy but neither of those 2 seem to do anything for me. The Excel is shaped just right to hit ne.

Might have to try the Nexus Excel. I have two Aneros and neither of them do it for me either.

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an Aneros helix. I haven’t had the hands few prostate orgasm yet. But I love the feeling of slipping it in and the feeling of it hitting my prostate. I often put it in when having sex with the wife for an incredible orgasm and big load of cum! I also have a prostate vibe wand which feels amazing. The pleasure of the vibration up there is hard to describe. I’d like something to be able to wear for a few hours. Any suggestions?

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have an Aneros helix. I haven’t had the hands few prostate orgasm yet. But I love the feeling of slipping it in and the feeling of it hitting my prostate. I often put it in when having sex with the wife for an incredible orgasm and big load of cum! I also have a prostate vibe wand which feels amazing. The pleasure of the vibration up there is hard to describe. I’d like something to be able to wear for a few hours. Any suggestions?
I also have an Aneros but doesn’t do much for me I’ve even tried putting it in and pulling clothes up to wear around for a while at home kind hot cause nobody new it was in. Still didn’t do much, back to the drawing board.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
s-l1600.jpg
I wouldn't get one like this once the battery goes no way to replace it was cheap so you get what you pay for I guess once I got it in all the way hit my prostate and I exploded was like wow little large but worked it in love the feeling of being full with it...

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 2637811 I wouldn't get one like this once the battery goes no way to replace it was cheap so you get what you pay for I guess once I got it in all the way hit my prostate and I exploded was like wow little large but worked it in love the feeling of being full with it...
What's the name of it?

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had many different dildos for this, but recently I’ve gotten rid of them in favor of a small 4.5 inch one that hits my prostate perfectly and doesn’t take Lomé to work in. This enhances my orgams so much as I jerk my cock while fucking my ass with it

D

deleted5698211

Finding the right toy is key! I went through 3 and it wasn’t until I found the last one, literally a 20cm long skinny rod with curved massaging head, until I was having tear like orgasms. Will try and find a pic online with the name. A prostate orgasm is like a slow 45 second body explosion. It’s really scary at first, as normally I’m use to my cock, balls and legs being the centre of attention re a cock orgasm, but a prostate orgasm is sooo different, there is no centre point of pleasure, but rather your entire body. Lush haha.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone tried this? DUKE
No. I have an Aneros. But looking at the shape? Looks like it has a solid curve to push hard on the prostate. I would imagine if you slipped it in and walks around a bit. And even stand straight then thrust your hips forward... You should be at least dripping pre-cum in no time!