prostate massage

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mikeagp, Aug 14, 2007.

1. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

not sure if this is should be under a different topic....

last night my boyfriend was playing with my ass with his finger and found my prostate. he massaged it for about 15 mins and i shot my load without him even touching my cock. it was amazing. have you guys ever had this?

2. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

No, this has never happened to me, but I think I'd like it. I've tried massaging my own but never had much luck.

3. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    I prefer to have mine massaged by a huge penis up inside!:tongue:

4. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    Yes, it has happened to me more than once. The feeling ig great!!! My partner has done it to me with his cock (it takes longer) and that is a feeling that is out of this world!!!!

5. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

yes, my boyfriend has also done it with his cock and the results really are good. i was amazed that with just his finger he could bring me to the point of shooting my load. it was a different sort of orgasm - my sperm just oozed out as apposed to spurting like it normally does all over my chest. ive tried doing it myself but can never get the right position with my finger.

6. centauer6

centauer6 New Member

Albums:
    yes, it´s fantastic! I´ve just found a perfect new toy for that; it was originally invented for medical purposes ("prostate milking" it´s called when they try to get a certain secretion out of your prostate to examin it for cancer prevention) but it is now available for men to have amazing orgasms. I don´t know where to get this thing in the states but you can take a look at it here and maybe google it!

Nexus Titus

Brunos.de - Your Gay Media Online Store

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree that getting off by way of prostate massage is right up there with self-sucking as far as being the pinnacle of orgasmic pleasure! For a maturing stud...say over 65... the prostate enlarges significantly and the number of sensory receptors increases dramatically. As if that were not enough good news, extremely potent chemical substances are released into the bloodstream as the prostate engorges ( yes it gets very erect) which gives a sense of heightened sexual pleasure and euphoria, right up there with opium for many men! I had always heard that there was no bottom quite like an older man...now I realize that there is probably no other bottom receiving as much sexual pleasure as an older man! For such a man, having multiple successive orgasms by way of prostate massage is not uncommon!

Allan S. likes this.
  8. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Massaging it feels good, but I've never come just from that.

9. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

the first girlfriend i had showed me where my gspot was, i wasnt even aware something like that up my butt existed. feels great especially if someones sucking you and fingering you at the same time :redface:

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

You are awesome. I appreciate you showing picturese from the past and giving the ages or date at the time. Your pics are awesome for a man of any age. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing the prostate story. For those who don't know it, doctors sometimes have to milk the prostate which is similar to an orgasm, to get the prostate to shrink and soemtimes to get rid of infection.

11. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Yeah - recurrent prostatitis. You can keep things flowing well by wanking regularly in your early years though :)

12. Freddie53

Gold Member

This is true.I don't know why what a guy does in his twenties affects the prosate forty years later. But it does. Teens and guys in their twenties really need to orgasm several times a week. The semen needs to be "washed out" of the sysstem. It also helps older men to. It helps stop prostatitis in older men.

13. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awe shucks Freddie, your appreciation and that of others is all the motivation it takes to encourage me to share through my gallery! I am attempting to show other guys that an exercised and healthy body can bring heightened sexuality all through life! That I am enjoying sharing my stuff is just so much frosting on my cake!:smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey

Allan S. likes this.
  14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Same here...

15. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Sometimes when I'm jerking off I'll massage my prostate. It does feel good and it gives me intense orgasms.

16. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're looking amazing :smile:

17. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you geek0...it's great to be found attractive, as I am sure you know!:smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey

Allan S. likes this.
  18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can anyone tell me HOW to massage a guy's prostate so that I can do this for my bf?

I'm not into puting something in his anus, so what can I do from the outside, and how do I know if I'm doing it properly?

19. cptmorgan1023

cptmorgan1023 New Member

I don't think it can b done from the outside. Sorry, sweetheart.

20. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

if you dont want to put anything up his butt try pressing your fingers on that spot between his balls and asshole, it does the trick for me:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted