Prostate massagers/anal pleasure

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,

I was just wondering whether anyone had used one of those prostate massagers from adult shops. Which one is the best to you guys? Which ones do you reccomend? Do they feel amazing?

Thinking about buying one so just like to get some experienced guys thoughts ;).

Thanks

MrExperience

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the aneros is the best thing in the world. you cannot have a better orgasm with anything else. go to aneros.com forums and read up. the helix is the way to go. u wont be disappointed

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're kinda fun once in a while. I've never been able to get a prostate orgasm like some guys do tho. I don't have one, but the Aneros seems to be the most popular one there with really good reviews.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Have one, but prefer a long straight shaped toy a bit like a very extended hourglass, one end is larger and cock-shaped and the smaller end is just rounded. The narrow bit helps me keep it in while I'm fucking, but it always comes out when I do doggy. But anything that puts pressure on your prostate will feel good and give you a bigger cum.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes when I come home after the gym, I'll use my aneros while I shave and shower. I never get the "big o" but I do precum a lot and work up to ejaculation and then a minor orgasm. In that's order. It is kind of nice to cum and then orgasm.