Prostate Massagers

Racer06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have heard many good things about a prostate massager and wanted to know if there is a certain kind that works best or if it is a waste of time and money. Plan on buying one for this weekend so hit me up with some good buying tips. :biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd recommend the Aneros www.aneros.com As far as what size....thats really highly individualistic. I bought the original one several years ago when there was only maybe 1 or 2 different ones. Since then....lets just say my anus and prostate have matured and their tastes and turn-ons have changed and the original one no longer hit the right places without some manual action. If I get the money to buy a new one, I'm going to get the biggest and longest one that is available. Good luck on your quest for anal bliss lol

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks like you started more than one thread about this, but this is the one that got replies so I will use this one.

The only prostate massager I have seen is the Aneros. To be honest, that thing looks downright scary. I don't understand why it has to be nearly the size of a fist. It would seem to me that someone should make a longer butt plug that has the curve but the end is more SINGLE-FINGER-SIZED, and not too long. It should also VIBRATE. After all, vibration is much more effective than just a hunk of plastic that sits there.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why buy one?

Anyone who has a significant other can ask them to lube a condom and gently work into the anus and point the finger down and work the postrate. Certainly a lot of fun.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd recommend the Aneros www.aneros.com As far as what size....thats really highly individualistic. I bought the original one several years ago when there was only maybe 1 or 2 different ones. Since then....lets just say my anus and prostate have matured and their tastes and turn-ons have changed and the original one no longer hit the right places without some manual action. If I get the money to buy a new one, I'm going to get the biggest and longest one that is available. Good luck on your quest for anal bliss lol

So I got one the other day. Curious on any advice... can you have sex while using it? Assume so, see reviews saying so.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
The aneros is not the size of a fist. The part that goes inside is quite small. Now, there is a part that stimulates the prostate from the outside on the 'taint, and all together it can look large, but it really isn't; certainly not the part that goes inside.

You can certainly use it while having sex. When you do go off, the stroking action that naturally happens on your prostate is quite fantastic. It's one of the advantages of it. But the most interesting use is when not having sex and learning to have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms of a different type than you have probably ever had before. It takes time to learn how to do it but it can be quite a nice and different sensation. It's kind of wave-like and can make you quiver all over.

One thing about the aneros: use a lot of lube, and replenish it if you are using it for a long time. The gliding action doesn't work unless it's quite juicy in there.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Hung. Why buy one? My wife slips on a pair of medical latex exam gloves, puts on lots of lube, and inserts her finger and goes to town. The feeling is deeper and better than ever. Latex gloves are cheap.....

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DAMN! I just love the honesty here....can't believe that most of the replys to this thread are from straight guys.....very cool, men!
I've been experimenting with more prostate massaging due to the fact that I've been too uptight over the years. I use the get fucked all the time as a young gay man but stopped and didn't go there for a long time. One result, I think, is that I've been holding a lot of stress in my prostate...and that is not a good thing!!!! So I've taken to more ass play and think I may get one of those massagers.....
So men out there......get into your asses! It's healthy!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I got one the other day. Curious on any advice... can you have sex while using it? Assume so, see reviews saying so.

Holy

Shit

So I threw that fucker in. And first off... when I'd slightly contract, my cock would kinda spasm around a bit. I barely even touched my cock, and the pre-cum was ri-god-damn-dic-u-lous. It's overwhelming in a good way. That thing is pretty well designed... contraction = prostate massage and perenium workout.

I can't wait to have sex with it in (although the forums talk about using it in a more 'meditative' environment), much less have an orgasm with it, and see what the true full potential of my output is.

I have a Rude Boy only I can't get it in all the way to enjoy it :grumble:. Apparently it's the best thing out there and it vibrates not only against your prostate but your perineum and balls too.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the aneros helix. Haven't had any luck with the multi-orgasm stuff they talk about, I tried several times, once for 2 hours. However, cumming with the aneros inside is awesome. I jacked off with it the first few times, and had 5 times more cum as usual, as well as the prostate feeling great. The best was with my wife though, I thought I was going to break something! Watch out, the first time I used I came in 1 minute. I am now up to 5 minutes after I put it in; I let her finish up first and then insert it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to use it while fucking someone. It's intense.
Holy

Shit

So I threw that fucker in. And first off... when I'd slightly contract, my cock would kinda spasm around a bit. I barely even touched my cock, and the pre-cum was ri-god-damn-dic-u-lous. It's overwhelming in a good way. That thing is pretty well designed... contraction = prostate massage and perenium workout.

I can't wait to have sex with it in (although the forums talk about using it in a more 'meditative' environment), much less have an orgasm with it, and see what the true full potential of my output is.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have heard many good things about a prostate massager and wanted to know if there is a certain kind that works best or if it is a waste of time and money. Plan on buying one for this weekend so hit me up with some good buying tips. :biggrin1:

Sir, I've been enjoying the aneros "eupho" all afternoon. After about three hours I've lost count of my orgasms. Its like after you relax and let it take over you just have one after another.:wink: