Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Often you don't really cum, but the fluid does come out of your penis. If you, or a friend, milks the prostate it will expel some residual fluid in the gland. The massage of the gland is often very agreeable, and if done during sex can increase how much you cum as well as how powerful your orgasm feels.
Hope this helps

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prostate milking can be extremely pleasurable. I've been milked by a female doctor during a prostate exam. She just had me lower my pants and lean over the examination table. When she saw my g-string, she said to lower that too. So I stood by the side of the table with my stuff lowered and she inserted her finger to examine my prostate. I felt a couple of drops of cum dripping from my cock and looked down. I was surprised to see that I was hard! I didn't even feel it becoming hard, it just was! There was still a drop of cum at the tip of it. I don't know if she noticed or not, but she turned away when I turned around to clean up. I also managed to get her to examine my balls afterwards. Again I had to lower my g-string in front of her and she looked at my balls, but unfortunately I had softened up by now.

The doctor wasn't even attractive, but she sure does do a nice prostate exam! I can't wait until next year!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been examined by both male and female doctors.... They give a tissue before to catch what comes out. It feels very good when they touch the gland and I can understand why one would love to do something to give similar feeling.
I suspect the female g-spot is similar in nerve endings as the prostate.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prostate milking is just another term for prostate massage.

just get your partner to rub his finger over your prostate, there isn't much more to it.

If anything, a finger may be more pleasurable than a cock since a finger is more maneovarable and can apply pressure more so than a cock. Cocks also wouldn't be as dextrous.

hornydayv

Just Browsing
Media
I just recently started trying to mlk my own prostate and just figured it out. It's very pleasurble and if done right can produce significantly more sperm that "a few drops."

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
doctors have done the best *professional* prostate milking.

But nothing beats a good lover/friend doing it for you.
It is sooooo amazing -- feels sooooo good.

If you get into a good groove, I can go a long time.

The prostate is a very powerful sexual organ!!

Once I even did it until the cows came home.
Literally! The cows came back to the corral.

Well, it probably helped because i was wearing small cow bells on my nipples at the time.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Acupuncturist offers prostate milking. The first time she offered the service I turned her down. The next visit, she offered the service to me again. She told me that my system needed cleaning. Since she has kept me health for sometime, I thought why not. With that I removed my pants, layed face down on the table. With her small finger lubed up, in she went. I have had my prostate checked in the Doctors office, but nothing like this. She found all the right spots. I never got had during the milking, but the amount of seman that came out was twice that of normal. Since then, I have my prostate milked every other month. Since this has stated I shot as if I was 16 again and my wife is loving it.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
doctors have done the best *professional* prostate milking.

But nothing beats a good lover/friend doing it for you.
It is sooooo amazing -- feels sooooo good.

If you get into a good groove, I can go a long time.

The prostate is a very powerful sexual organ!!

Once I even did it until the cows came home.
Literally! The cows came back to the corral.

Well, it probably helped because i was wearing small cow bells on my nipples at the time.

:rofl:

A 100% straight man getting his prostate milked and wearing cow bells on his nipples. Man, I gotta see that!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can have orgasms from prostate milking/massage. It is a very intense, long lasting, deep, (there aren't enough adjectives to describe how good they can be)etc. However, to achieve said orgasms, it takes time, patience, and a very sharply focused mind (most of the time).

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I can have orgasms from prostate milking/massage. It is a very intense, long lasting, deep, (there aren't enough adjectives to describe how good they can be)etc. However, to achieve said orgasms, it takes time, patience, and a very sharply focused mind (most of the time).

Yours or the person doing it to you or both?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Acupuncturist offers prostate milking. The first time she offered the service I turned her down. The next visit, she offered the service to me again. She told me that my system needed cleaning. Since she has kept me health for sometime, I thought why not. With that I removed my pants, layed face down on the table. With her small finger lubed up, in she went. I have had my prostate checked in the Doctors office, but nothing like this. She found all the right spots. I never got had during the milking, but the amount of seman that came out was twice that of normal. Since then, I have my prostate milked every other month. Since this has stated I shot as if I was 16 again and my wife is loving it.

I've never heard of acupuncturists doing prostate milking. Do you know if they all offer that service? I think I'd be seeing her every few weeks if I could find an acupuncturist to do it.

I'm surprised you didn't get hard with her finger massaging your prostate. Does she put a towel underneath you to catch all the semen?

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can ask about your prostate and if she recommends anything. She brought it up to me. She is heals my whole body. I would not say that I don't get hard, I would say, it is firm. and yes she puts a towel under me. I have laid on my back, and then she places the towel over me and I hold up my nutts inside the towel. She is nothing to look at and I think that helps. I was there last night, after a weekend of sex and she still drained a large load. She is the only one that I have been to, so I don't know if they all do it or not. My Medical Dr, she only check my prostate every other year. Now, she can do that anyday of the week! If you know what I mean.