Prostate Milking

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because there is no actual connection between the prostate and the rectum, I suspect the different reactions reported to prostate stimulation are down to geography.
I have yet to have my mind blown by using my Aneros, and I think that for me - and other unfortunate souls - the problem is probably that my prostate is either not sited hard against the wall of the rectum, or slightly higher up or further back, thus diminishing the stimulation reaching it.

However, I need to do more research to confirm this; probably about another 40 years-worth!

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sgop said:
I have yet to have my mind blown by using my Aneros, and I think that for me - and other unfortunate souls - the problem is probably that my prostate is either not sited hard against the wall of the rectum, or slightly higher up or further back...
Same here. As I've written before, I must have a tin-can ass.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I once used the handle of a 3/8 drive rachet, for me it was mind blowing, when I shot my load, it went past my head, and had some power behind it, that was the first time in my life that I ever shot like that.

astroslippers said:
Prostate massage is a wonderfully exciting and relaxing stimulation at the same time. I've never been able to use a finger because it's too awkward. I've modified the handle of a screwdriver so it's very smooth and sort of tear drop like in shape. Use plenty of lubricant to inset it. By gently but firmly pressing it against you prostate and working it in and out, you can milk your prostate and jack off at the same time. It is an extra heightened orgasm. Very fullfilling. Try it, you'll love it.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
jfrsndvs said:
I once used the handle of a 3/8 drive rachet, for me it was mind blowing, when I shot my load, it went past my head, and had some power behind it, that was the first time in my life that I ever shot like that.

Remind me to never borrow your tools. :eek:

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'Hope everyone is remembering to be scrupulously clean when playing back there. You don't want to get any infections. Also, less is more in this area in terms of stimulation, be very gentle, or you'll quickly de-sensitize yourself.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I know of a guy who can finger himself, and he literally gushes out fluid the whole time he's doing it. And here I am, the guy who never produces any precum! I'm so jealous of him.

I think prostate massage works best when someone else is doing it to you. Doing it alone, while it feels good, is too awkward to be able to do anything else at the same time.

I've come to a compromise. I have a totem finger plug that I insert once in a while during masturbation. When I put it in and just leave it in the same spot, it's just the right length to put pressure on whatever it needs to, and my orgasms are always better with it in (and I always cum a lot sooner, too :)

Nomad said:
I know of a guy who can finger himself, and he literally gushes out fluid the whole time he's doing it. And here I am, the guy who never produces any precum! I'm so jealous of him.

I think prostate massage works best when someone else is doing it to you. Doing it alone, while it feels good, is too awkward to be able to do anything else at the same time.

I've come to a compromise. I have a totem finger plug that I insert once in a while during masturbation. When I put it in and just leave it in the same spot, it's just the right length to put pressure on whatever it needs to, and my orgasms are always better with it in (and I always cum a lot sooner, too :)

No precum while fingering yourself? You're right I don't know how these guys do it to get all that precum going.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nomad said:
I know of a guy who can finger himself, and he literally gushes out fluid the whole time he's doing it. And here I am, the guy who never produces and precum

Nomad, although I experience the same hightened flow of precum with prostate massage as your friend , and you do not, but are jealous.... have you tried jelquing? For me , it parallels prostate massage in that unique respect and releases continuous quantities of precum! :rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.