Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly is it and how is it performed?

Is it what I call prostate massage, where does the milking bit come into it?

I consider myself fairly worldly wise when it comes to matters of a sexual nature but this must have passed me by.

Can any fountains of knowledge please enlighten me?

spunkforjen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a lot of guys ask me to do this for them. I insert my finger into their anal passage and feel around for a little bump about 4 inches inside. That is the prostate and if I rub it gently, the gland will secrete seminal fluid into the seminal vessicles thereby producing a lot more fluid in which the sperm travels during an ejaculation. The "milking" occurs when the guy secretes his cum load out of his cock without actually ejaculating. It's more fun though if the guy is also wanking himself and actually spunks his load with the full force of an orgasm. If I've rubbed him for 20-30 minutes beforehand, I can usually expect a very large amount of semen volume (sometimes two/three/four times the normal quantity). Jenny, xxx.

D_wstor10

Experimental Member
Media
spunkforjen!! would love to talk about this some and more .contact me
where are our hot pics? don't listen to negative people you are hot!!

Atticus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it was uncomfortable, then it wasn't done correctly. When it's right---oh, you know it.

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use my wife's g-spot vibrator to strip the fluid from my prostate. I can dump a huge load this way and since an ejaculation doesnt occur I stay horny and can enjoy the semen. When you first start milking it feels like pee is about to dribble out and you have the urge to clench up to stop it... Don't. Relax and let the fluid flow. You'll be suprised to see it's white goo dripping from you cock. Form your own opinion on the proceedure. Google it, read about it. I find it stimulating and healthy and have been milking my prostate for over ten years. I love getting the sperm out this way.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the D/s relationships I've had, my girlfriend has milked my prostrate. In the BDSM community, prostrate milking is used to release the seminal fluid without allowing a man to have a pleasurable orgasm. If you massage a man's prostate, built-up semen will be released, but the release will not be intense. The semen kind of just flows out in a long stream, instead of shooting out like during an orgasm.

In all reality, it is prostate massage, but it's not really of a pleasurable nature. Hence the "milking" aspect. You're really just milking the semen out of him rather than allowing him an orgasm. Prostate milking is used in the BDSM community as a means to keep submissive men constantly aroused (and submissive) while keeping their prostates healthy. Prostate milking is often used as an orgasm denial and humiliation tool.

Last edited:

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used an Aneros and it was great. I couldn't believe the amount thatjust kept leaking out and the feeling was tremendous. I never lost my hard-on andlater jacked off. The first shot hit my forehead....very intense.

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a lot of guys ask me to do this for them. I insert my finger into their anal passage and feel around for a little bump about 4 inches inside. That is the prostate and if I rub it gently, the gland will secrete seminal fluid into the seminal vessicles thereby producing a lot more fluid in which the sperm travels during an ejaculation. The "milking" occurs when the guy secretes his cum load out of his cock without actually ejaculating. It's more fun though if the guy is also wanking himself and actually spunks his load with the full force of an orgasm. If I've rubbed him for 20-30 minutes beforehand, I can usually expect a very large amount of semen volume (sometimes two/three/four times the normal quantity). Jenny, xxx.
Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun.

SamWoerth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting & diverse comments in this thread - I recall (vividly) an anal examination
I went through the roof, was sore for days - My piles later zapped.
Don't have a problem now. As for prostrate milking - unusual feelings at first - but that problem soon passes.

Aneros - Is the 'brand' leader, dearer than other similar 'instruments.'
Various sizes, shapes on offer. An American company supplying out of Hong Kong will save you cash. Fantastic service - reasonable prices & shipping - everything as it says 'on the box!' All you need to do is to decide on your best size/configuration. Arrange payment. Suggest a check through Google. Ebay.
Look for an animal out of Africa!

There is much information available via a search -
Buy & thoroughly enjoy. Solo or with assistance.
SamWoe
(Not connected to any commercial organisation - just my short pen name!)

Last edited: