Prostate Orgasm and Rewiring

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Linghaman, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Linghaman

Linghaman New Member

Dear Fellow LPSGers:

There are a number of us who are active on this site and who also are users of Aneros. While on here several people who are new to Aneros have asked me about the things that are the topic of this thread. People on another site I am active on have been asking similar questions. To answer these questions I have posted a blog entry on the topic of Rewiring and Prostate Orgasms. http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

I would ask that you post your own experiences and reactions to the topic here in this thread. Let me know what you think here on LPSG. If you have any questions pm me here.

Thanks
    Linghaman

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a bit of an experience with my Aneros, but I don't practice enough with it really.
    From what I noticed I had a bit of an inner body orgasm...which was wild, but not addictive enough to do it.

It could be a time thing though too. I'm always rushing about.
    Thought about getting a "Rude Boy", but money has to be spent on other things at the moment. Mabee I'll buy it for my christmas present.

3. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    I got the MGX, Helix, and Progasm models of the Aneros recently, but I haven't been to use them at all yet. I hope to do so very soon though. I found Linghaman's post on Prostate Orgasm and Rewiring on his blog to be very illuminating, yet also very erotic. A couple months ago I read an entry of his blog, but he had disappeared for some weeks. Glad he is back!

Draft saved Draft deleted