Prostate orgasm?????

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are specific toys for prostate stimulation. The eros works but a gspot wand does the same thing. I like to use toys because my fingers are short. The men on the receiving end seem to prefer is as well.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have looked into getting a toy to help with this matter but I really don't know what to get. Something that vibrates or not? Bigger or smaller? It will be something I use on myself. I have been curious about this for a long time but never done anything about it. Anybody out there with some toy experience have any tips?

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is all news to me and I read the comments with fascination. I have never felt the need for a prostate orgasm. I thought my own are scary enough!

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love milking my prostate. I love watching my soft cock give up the load of semen without and ejaculation. It feels like im cheating the system. I always save my load for a week or so to get the prostate fully loaded. I edge for hours to really get it bloated before I milk it. It gets so full and bloated I cant jack it anymore without having an accident, that's when I know its ready to milk. Time to strip that sperm out. I use a curved g-spot vibrator. I squat over a mirror and slide the vibrator in my ass. I curve it into the overloaded prostate and start massaging, stripping the the thick fluid downward. I can feel the semen move into my cock pipe after a few strokes of the vibrator. I try to hold it back a little bit until the volume of the semen cant be retained. That's when the first big bolt of thick white spermy goo oozes out of my soft penis and splatters out onto the mirror. What an awesome sight! The sight of the cum on the mirror fuels the horniness which makes more sperm bolt out. Since your not having an ejaculation the turn-on stays with you and builds even more. I milk for about 20 minutes and end up with a huge load of semen on the mirror. Much more fluid than if I had just jacked off and blown my load. It feels really good to strip the load this way. After the prostate milking session you have the option of blowing your load or staying charged up and turned on. Prostate milking is great for me. I love it. When I first started milking my prostate, years ago, I could only get a few drops of semen to come out. Over time, my technique has improved and I can now milk out huge loads of thick hot white gooey spermy semen. If your into sperm or have a sperm fetish this is a great way to enjoy it.