Prostate orgasm

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by blckbottom, Dec 5, 2011.

1. blckbottom

blckbottom Member

This thread is about size and prostate orgasms. I'm a total bottom and size queen. I love having prostate orgasms just cant find tops who are skilled enough to hit my big "0" spot. Does more size makes it hard to find? I have found that guys with size can find it better but don't care to satisfy bottoms completely to have them. Why is that?

2. Troyimcumming

Troyimcumming New Member

I'm versatile and love giving anal orgasms to guys and love receiving them equally. I have bottomed with skinny and thick cocks and found that they both have advantages. For example a skinny dick is more fine and precise singling out my prostate like a probe and making me hands free, but a thick cock has a totally different but equally nice feel (I do prefer big cocks though). I stuffs your rectum puts intense pressure on the prostate and makes you cum hands free. I don't know about other guys though. I have a thick penis and when I bum guys, they always have an anal orgasm hands free and usually ejaculate too.

3. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

This thread is really old but I can have a prostate orgasm with an aneros so size shouldnt really matter as they are extremely small compaired to a real dick. I do this by putting a pillow down and laying on top of it upside down. So my dick is on the pillow and ass up. I then bend and move as needed so I can feel the aneros pushing pretty hard against my prostate all while squeezing my butt really hard. This takes less then 2 mins and god does it feel good! nothing like a normal orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted