Prostate orgasm

blckbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is about size and prostate orgasms. I'm a total bottom and size queen. I love having prostate orgasms just cant find tops who are skilled enough to hit my big "0" spot. Does more size makes it hard to find? I have found that guys with size can find it better but don't care to satisfy bottoms completely to have them. Why is that?

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm versatile and love giving anal orgasms to guys and love receiving them equally. I have bottomed with skinny and thick cocks and found that they both have advantages. For example a skinny dick is more fine and precise singling out my prostate like a probe and making me hands free, but a thick cock has a totally different but equally nice feel (I do prefer big cocks though). I stuffs your rectum puts intense pressure on the prostate and makes you cum hands free. I don't know about other guys though. I have a thick penis and when I bum guys, they always have an anal orgasm hands free and usually ejaculate too.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
This thread is really old but I can have a prostate orgasm with an aneros so size shouldnt really matter as they are extremely small compaired to a real dick. I do this by putting a pillow down and laying on top of it upside down. So my dick is on the pillow and ass up. I then bend and move as needed so I can feel the aneros pushing pretty hard against my prostate all while squeezing my butt really hard. This takes less then 2 mins and god does it feel good! nothing like a normal orgasm.