prostate orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ganked, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ganked

ganked New Member

i discovered this method recently and i've tried it twice.

each time i hit "that" spot i feel the need to urinate. if i keep going, i'll eventually piss all over the place but it will still feel pretty good.

i've heard you're sposed to be able to fully ejaculate and have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.

what am i doing wrong? i can get lots of precum but no real orgasm or ejaculation of sperm.

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

empty your bladder before...

3. Jason321

Jason321 New Member

When i feel like a really explosive orgasm, i fuck my arse with a dildo and jerk off. The orgasm is mindblowing. U cum and cum and shoot very far. Its the best orgasm ever when u wank with something up your ass. Never wanted to piss when i do this though

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey. I've had the same experience as you a few times before. I've been able to do it with an aneros prostate massager and with a dildo. Like you I had this strong urge to piss, and did, but it really didn't look like piss... it was more of a creamy color, and when this happened, I was screaming in sheer extasy, my whole body was shaking, and it felt like I was leaving my body. Truly the best sensation that I have ever had. However, I have found it very hard to recreate this experience :frown1: which I guess is a good thing b/c I'd be fucking my ass all the time! lol

5. apollo

apollo Member

Ganked,

What are you using to provide the stimulation?

6. ganked

ganked New Member

a dildo lol.

7. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    I think you're hitting the bladder, which is around the same area as the prostate. You're working that over which is why you're pissing. But it's still putting pressure on your prostate so it feels good.

Try using fingers first till you find out where your prostate is... trust me when you hit it, you'll know! :biggrin1: It will feel like you're gunna cum.

8. ganked

ganked New Member

i guess i am hitting the bladder.

i've seen a lot of health diagrams and from what i can tell, the prostate is just up close near the entrance of the anus.

i've tried fishing around with my fingers too but i don't get anything...

9. jake201

jake201 New Member

Albums:
    i've tried this a few times but i too have had difficulty getting lots of pleasure. i mean sometimes it feels ok and i can leak a lot of precum which i normally don't do...but it doesn't feel like i'm going to cum. maybe not everyone finds it that great?

Draft saved Draft deleted