Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A good nut is always great, but its more of a localized sensation. Now a prostate orgasm on the other hand....OH.....MY.....GOD...... is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT experience! Its more of an entire body thing that i can only describe as pure bliss! Your entire abdominal muscles clinch up, you get one hell of a head rush, your legs can weeken and even start tremoring. Sometimes each orgasm sensation can last for minutes. The best is when you feel it coming on but keep hitting it hard while holding out and continue untill you no longer can, and then you just EXPLODE harder than anything you have ever felt in your entire life!
Some people find it easier/ better to play with their cock while doing this, me personally, i find it ONLY works for me to ignore it completely as if its not even there. I get myself into the mind state that of what i think a woman or the trans would be and is feeling and experiencing. I act and imagine my toys being real cocks and even name them and talk to them (in my head lol) telling them how i like it and to fuck me harder, or to fuck me like their bitch etc.
Hope this helps.

You describe it all perfectly! It is so much more of a full body experience than simply jerking off. So much so that I prefer it! The scale of pleasure is off the charts an the ability to do it multiple times, one after another, until your body is physically exhausted is amazing!

I will add that if you have a partner to do it to you, it adds a whole other dimension. When my girlfriend uses my toys, or her fist, on me, she pushes the limits. She can keep thrusting when, if i was doing it myself, would have to stop. It takes me to levels of stimulation I can never achieve on my own. After one morning session I slept the whole afternoon... totally exhausted! I was blissfully fucked!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dont worry about "playing with that part of your body", dont be embarrassed, or ashamed about it either. There is nothing wrong with it, as long as you are using proper hygenic practices and play safe. The male Prostate is literally the same exact thing as the female "G spot". Why is it fair for them, and only them to get all the pleasure?? Exactly, its not. If you are worried about it being percieved as a "gay" act, it is only gay if you are homosexual. Do you find yourself attracted to men, do you want to have sex with men? If not, then quite simply put, it is not a gay act. If your answer was yes, then it would seem that you may have some homosexual tendancies that you may be fighting. Either way, if you are interedsted in doing it, and it is pleasurable to you, who the fuck is anyone else to condem you for what you like? Not to mention, what you do in your home / bedroom is YOUR business and nobody else' unless you make it theirs. Have fun with it, enjoy it!

Nice post.

I just want to be able to squirt. It seems to be a mind-blowing experience.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good nut is always great, but its more of a localized sensation. Now a prostate orgasm on the other hand....OH.....MY.....GOD...... is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT experience! Its more of an entire body thing that i can only describe as pure bliss! Your entire abdominal muscles clinch up, you get one hell of a head rush, your legs can weeken and even start tremoring. Sometimes each orgasm sensation can last for minutes. The best is when you feel it coming on but keep hitting it hard while holding out and continue untill you no longer can, and then you just EXPLODE harder than anything you have ever felt in your entire life!
Some people find it easier/ better to play with their cock while doing this, me personally, i find it ONLY works for me to ignore it completely as if its not even there. I get myself into the mind state that of what i think a woman or the trans would be and is feeling and experiencing. I act and imagine my toys being real cocks and even name them and talk to them (in my head lol) telling them how i like it and to fuck me harder, or to fuck me like their bitch etc.
Hope this helps.

*sigh* I can't even do much with anal play anymore because of painful internal hemorrhoids and previous anal fissure(tear). I'm pretty sure I'll just never get to experience this bliss...

Prost8cum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*sigh* I can't even do much with anal play anymore because of painful internal hemorrhoids and previous anal fissure(tear). I'm pretty sure I'll just never get to experience this bliss...
That sucks man. Eventually, they will heal and you will be able to give it a shot!

Prost8cum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You describe it all perfectly! It is so much more of a full body experience than simply jerking off. So much so that I prefer it! The scale of pleasure is off the charts an the ability to do it multiple times, one after another, until your body is physically exhausted is amazing!

I will add that if you have a partner to do it to you, it adds a whole other dimension. When my girlfriend uses my toys, or her fist, on me, she pushes the limits. She can keep thrusting when, if i was doing it myself, would have to stop. It takes me to levels of stimulation I can never achieve on my own. After one morning session I slept the whole afternoon... totally exhausted! I was blissfully fucked!
One more important thing to add, is the fact that you have to STOP TRYING to have the prostate orgasm. Sounds pretty dumb, but you need to focus on the experience, and the pleasure that you're having while doing the right things and being in the fully relaxed state of mind. I realized that for years, i was TRYING so hard to reach that orgasm amd that in itself was actually what was preventing me from doing so. Make sure you are doing the right things and making good prostate contact etc and focus on the moment itself. Again, hope this tid bit of info helps at least someone.