Prostate stimulation?

D_eex06aax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used my fingers to do it before. A few times I've had the "need to pee" sensation similar to before cumming. I have never managed to cum just from it though.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When the prostate milk/juice starts to drip from the cock, is there an orgasm in the traditional sense whereby the pelvic muscles rhythmically contract or is it more like the leaking of pre-cum where there's no sensation to alert you of the drippage? Thanks.
i frustrate the totally naked masculine body by stopping the sperm flow milliseonds before the sperm contrations and climax starts . it needs much practice, discipline and iron will to force the male body to stopp ejaculation just before climaxing in expulsion phase. the male sperm is only very slowly flowing out with its own build up pressure. milliseconds before climax , due to the hgh sperm pressure the prostatic urtethra is distended trice = 3x !! this is extreme ! it needs much practice and iron will to sense this milliseconds before climax and force the male body not to ejaculate the male sperm with full force !

Arteesta

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not understand how do you clean your hole before inserting anything inside it, isn’t it unhygienic? I mean the fingers or toys might stink

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every man owes it to himself to explore his anus and prostate.........it takes time (weeks and months) to see what works for you (what type of toy? how big? what kind of lube? what position? how deep?)......but once you get it all figured out.........and your ass has become "trained" for being penetrated......you're going to love it.......the orgasms are so damn strong.....leg-shaking......moaning out loud........cock leaking precum.......OMG..... just addicting it feels so damn good.....

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not understand how do you clean your hole before inserting anything inside it, isn’t it unhygienic? I mean the fingers or toys might stink

You can douche. There are many guides online. Here is one guide. How to Clean Your Ass Before Anal Sex

Inserting sex toys will never be 100% hygienic. For a toy, once you're used to your backdoor, you can make a good guess about how clean you are back there. You should always wash the toy anyway. When you're going to be with a partner, douching is better.