Prostate

saracen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys do you have any interesting sexual tales where your prostate gland played A MAJOR PART.

Your first discovery of this mysterious organ, your first prostate induced orgasms (you cannot have one and not want another, badly very soon after!), you favourite sex position to stimulate your prostate, prostate play and masturbation ect.

Maybe this is an old topic here but you will be surprrised how many men have NO IDEA that this potential source of intense indescribable pleasure exists gay and straight.....

:wink:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks ago this guy started fingering me, I felt nice and relaxed in his company then before I know it, he's got more than one finger up me, I'm thinking 2, possibly 3 fingers (I later asked him and he had 4 fingers up me) but he was playing with my prostate so much, I was moaning and groaning and although I wasn't erect, I had a desperate feeling that I was either gonna cum or gonna piss. I had drunk a couple of pints of beer beforehand so I decided that I should go and have a piss cos I was too scared that I was gonna wet the bed.

I'm sure I was gonna cum through him playing with my prostate but didn't wanna chance it being a piss. When I came back, we did other things instead so I never found out. I have *got* to get him back round!

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gay but I am not in to anal sex that much. However, I do like to be fingered and have my prostate played with- especially if my partner knows what he is doing. I work in the medical area and have done thousands of prostate exams. For prostate play remember to use lots of lube (no such thing as to much) go slow and enjoy the feelings. BTW, to feel like you have to urinate is normal. The urethra passes through the prostate. Also if you push on a prostate rather firmly, seminal fluid will appear.

jimbig

1st Like
Media
While I was in the USN / Viet Nam era we often spent liberty in Hong Kong. After 3-4 months at sea this horny young sailor was ready to go for something special. We went to a houseboat/whore house. Inside it was totally black with just 2 tiny red light bulbs. First you met with the mamasan, made the deal & the went to a tiny totally black compartment. Once there the act consisted of a
slow Blow Job & Ass & Ball massage. While this was going on the girl slipped aa silk cord that was woven with 8 glass beads up the up Ass. As the climax approached the beaded cord was jerked out of the Ass, the prostate was awakened and the climax...Oh my God. WOW! Later I found out that all the young girls who worked in the floating whore house were totally blind. There fore the "special service" for American sailors