Protecting a Pussy

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe this has been asked before, if so, please redirect me. Thanks.

My lady needs sex pretty much constantly. Problem is she's 4'11" and I'm just a little on the long side. This would be OK if she would be satisfied with me providing shallower strokes, but she insists on full-on, deep thrusts which leaves her in pain and even bleeding, afterwards.

I've searched for a solution and tried doubling and trebling up on thick rubber cock-rings so she can have the rapidity she desires, without the full penetration. The ones I've tried have all split and broken (she can get quite wild when on top and insists on the same when underneath).

Has anyone a solution to this problem?

Because it is a problem.

Amigo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice, NICE problem.... damn, fella. You have one horny babe at your disposal. Smart move on the cock rings. Get some tougher ones. Outside of that, I'd say either tie her up and tease the hell out of her (although you/she will pay for it later) or get her in therapy. Wanting your pussy to bleed more often than once a month may be unhealthy.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Take it slow, lots of foreplay, and get her used to your cock. I did that with my first wife who was the same size. Bottom line is that 18+", 7+ pound babies come out of women even as small as she...then the OB's arm goes up there to remove the placenta if necessary...that's no match for any cock on the planet. Time is the only constant.

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wrap your fist around the base of your shaft and use your hand as the base so a full thrust stops at the top of your hand. they get the pleasure of being fucked hard, without having to take your 12" or however long you are.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Train for anal penetration.
Most folks can take a much longer object anally... but it does take some training to get them to "trust and allow"...

Other than that,,, the cock ring idea works great... but "splitting" them?

Steel cockrings don't split and there are some really thick neoprene ones that take quite a beating and are soft... although some folks get allergic skin reactions to neoprene.

There are ball stretchers made of leather tubes filled with lead shot- the larger variety can be used as cock rings, too... the go on with snaps or velcro- they might open up, but you can put them right back on...

Also- if its the slammin she's loving, try wearing a nice heavy set of ball stretchers... they can really enhance the sense of impact that some women just love.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I understand how your lady feels because i to love that deep deep pain, but taking it to the point of bleeding is over extreme. Besides holding the base of your cock to shorten the shaft there is nothing you can do but let your lady have what she wants. She knows what is to much