Protection for Males

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just completed an internet search for appropriate jocks and cups. I have had an interest in these products.

As Adult Males we have a responsibility to share the information about proper equipment for young males that we often coach or mentor.

I recall way back when that I as a volunteer youth sports coach encouraged the baseball players to wear a cup.

I would have appreciated information such as this which I just found.

athletic cup, athletic protector, jockstrap, jock cup,

I believe that this company has the equipment that even young males will appreciate. I have viewed their customer comments as well as the video.

Please be aware that I certify that I am not an employee of this company or have been requested to submit this post. I am a concerned parent, grandparent and certainly desire to share any information with others.

I've been looking for something like this.

Been hit (usually kicked) down there a few times in fights...

BulgingMember

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hard jock is really uncomfortable but I need to wear when doing kickboxing/jujitsu. and sometimes It still hurts when I get kicked!

maybe I should try this, thanks

D_Lowen_B_Hold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great site. I may also reccomend (if you play lacrosse, however, it's for anything) the Warrior Nutt Hutt, something by Shock Doctor, or the Nutty Buddy.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have just completed an internet search for appropriate jocks and cups. I have had an interest in these products.

As Adult Males we have a responsibility to share the information about proper equipment for young males that we often coach or mentor.

I recall way back when that I as a volunteer youth sports coach encouraged the baseball players to wear a cup.

I would have appreciated information such as this which I just found.

athletic cup, athletic protector, jockstrap, jock cup,

I believe that this company has the equipment that even young males will appreciate. I have viewed their customer comments as well as the video.

Please be aware that I certify that I am not an employee of this company or have been requested to submit this post. I am a concerned parent, grandparent and certainly desire to share any information with others.

I fervently wish all boys growing up wore jockstraps. I fear it's the end of the era.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
check out my gallery. I have lots of jocks and cups in my gallery. also created alot of threads about stuff like this. let me know what u guys think. oh yeah and the metal shockdoctor cup is really comfortable and not too much of a profile.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a post today to bring this back to the first page. I have yet to order one of these. Does anyone have any experience wearing one?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wearing one? sure - it's sure better than taking one in the shorts. the fit of the jock is important for comfort as well as making sure the cup stays where it's supposed to be.

a larger sporting goods store probably will have several cups to choose from. there are some differences between them and you may prefer one over the other.

btw... the most unusual cup is called the Nutty Buddy and can be found on Google.

let us know what you get.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
When I coached U8 soccer a dad asked me if his son should wear a cup. I told him yes but it was not a club requirement. My son and I were required to wear one in karate class. They are not all that uncomfortable anymore.

B_Grotesnikkel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I read the productinformation the hard cup in only in one waist.
Only the jockstap is in more waist.

I want to know where I can buy a big cup where I have enough room for mine dick and balls. Both are big. Any cup I have bought is to small.

Soft dick about 12 cm and both balls minimum 10x8cm when putting up.
If wearing such a cup would be bulging verry much, but I'am not embrasset.