protective cup

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Alfie_Asspincher, Oct 19, 2011.

1. D_Alfie_Asspincher

D_Alfie_Asspincher Account Disabled

For sports I have to buy a protective cup.
    The problem I have, that size 34 is good for mine boddy, but not for mine goods.
    I need a xl or xxl cup.
    Who knows where I can buy a costummade protective cup for us (well)endowed man?
    Thanks.

2. musclebare9

Gold Member

Your post is a little confusing. I am not sure if you are talking about just a jock or a jock with a cup. It sounds like you need a jock with a cup. Cup sizes don't vary with the size of the jock but do vary by manufacturer. Since you are not from the same area as me, it is also difficult to name a local retailer. Of course everything is available on the internet. Shock Doctor makes a larger size cup. The big difference I have found in cups is the depth. There are some that are more flat that don't provide much room then there are deeper ones that are more comfy. It depends on the sport too. The longer pointed ones tend to stay in place better if you are doing a lot of moving like running. The more rounded ones are good when you are less active like a goalie. The link below is a good resource.

Jockwoof's Guide to Protective Cups

I have included a picture of 3 that I own. The white is the deepest and the one that I prefer. It is made by XO Athletic and it is called the ProCup. The green and black one appears deep at the bottom but is very flat at the top.

3. musclebare9

Gold Member

Sorry forgot the picture.

Attached Files:

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Even though you have to look to get one, don't put it off and think you can get by. Even an ill fitting one is better than nothing. Years ago I took a direct hit with a baseball. The only thing funny about it is that back then, you were supposed to hold on to your head in public instead of where you took the hit. The rest is painful.

Draft saved Draft deleted