Protein Recycling

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I'm not exactly a dirt munching tree hugging Druid but I am into recycling...meaning I enjoy eating my own cum (when I don't have a willing donor). How many of you guys eat your own? How many of you who eat your own are straight? There was a post a while back started by an ex seaman who asked about masterbating on ship in tight quarters with lots of other guys around...I remember a straight Marine buddy of mine telling me that he eats his own when he's bunked in with a bunch of guys, this eliminates the evidence and the need for a cum rag.

Reactions: Frank240

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I LOVE guys that eat their own cum. There are few things hotter to me than that. And I LOVE the IDEA of me eating my own cum. But it's like, as soon as the cum is out of my cock and into my mouth I always think "this was a really bad idea" and then I wanna throw up.

To me it's like eating a big wad of snot.

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I LOVE guys that eat their own cum. There are few things hotter to me than that. And I LOVE the IDEA of me eating my own cum. But it's like, as soon as the cum is out of my cock and into my mouth I always think "this was a really bad idea" and then I wanna throw up.

yeah i'm the same... hot to see other people...
I try to tell myself that I'll do it, but like you said, once I cum it's sickning to think about...

wutaboutu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if your dick is only the size of a nose, I guess I can see why you would think it's a ball of snot.

However, I think it's hot. I'll take my own directly from the source, or from a partner passing it back in a kiss. I've even been known to clean up from other areas as well...tummy, ass, back...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Same thing here. It either happens like that or I really work myself up to eating my cum while I'm wanking, then I cum, and the desire to eat it up (or drink it up? lol) has completly disappeared.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have always liked the idea of eating my own spunk to recycle the goodness rather than let it go to waste, but I do like to watch my spunk fly so don't often eat it.

Franky

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your diet will have an impact on flavor. Am on a six small meals (3 of which are snacks) a day, nutrition plan to maintain my weight and BMI. Those snacks consist of fruit (cherries, strawberries, blueberrys, bananas, grapes and oranges) and nuts and avoid onions and garlic. Love the taste and I've never considered it a bad idea.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to eat my own cum, but for some reason the idea of eating someone else's cum grosses me out.

Oh cum now! There must be someone who's cum you'd gobble...how about Zac Effron? Tom Brady? Ryan Sheckler? You obviously just haven't met the right guy yet:tongue:

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG, i always, well almost always lick my own sperm. I love the taste of another man as well. it is so so hot. and i like to watch my bf taste his cum as well.
this subject gets me hot and hard.
to each his own.