Protein shakes, and Mass Gainers

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by xljames91, Mar 24, 2009.

1. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My friend claims, by taking protein shakes and mass gainers(he is into gyming)
    That his cock has grown in width and length.

Could anybody explain? Sounds interesting.

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm.. highly doubt it.

3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    bullshits

4. 1mp0s

1mp0s New Member

if he does excersises for lower part of body ( like legs , but etc etc ) he could increase bloodflow in that part of body, so indirectily his pride might grown as well. But that's just theory, and even if theory is right, gain would be minimal and probably not permanent.

5. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    proteins work on muscles and penis is not a muscle

6. 1mp0s

1mp0s New Member

talking about increased blow flow in lower part of body, not proteins.

7. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    sure, I was answering once again to the question about proteins shakes

8. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well yeah he does work his legs too.. When I used to hang out with him. He used to Just work on his arms and chest. soon he went on to abs.. and then legs. Now he works on every part of the body. Well mostly. :S

He has mentioned that he has noticed change.
    And the Penis, Cock, whatever y'all like to call it is a muscle!

9. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    No it isn't.

10. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well then if ain't what is it with y'all obsessed with increasing your size convincing yourselves that it is a muscle, like a bicep(thinking if you keep using it will become bigger!).

11. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Jelqing isn't like doing bicep curls. Jelqs force blood into the penis and gradually expand the spongy tissue that makes up the penis. Muscles are made of fibers and have a totally different tissue make up. I'm too lazy to post some sources but just put in a basic search in google or check any anatomy book and then you'll understand the difference.

12. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes.. I know about jelqing.. that completely fucked up my erection!
    Now I am back to normal.. But the penis is a muscle and the more blood you can get in there the bigger it will get, right?!

13. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    You were doing them wrong.

14. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did everything as was told.. I even had a look at the videos.
    Anyway I want to stick to this topic and not jelqing.

15. Big Al

Gold Member

I don't see how a protein shake is going to do anything for penile growth. Perhaps it's just his increased fitness level that's improving blood flow. That in itself can improve erections and even size if there's been some disuse.

The penis isn't like the biceps but it does contain plenty of smooth muscle tissue. Here's some interesting reading on the subject: http://www.lpsg.org/117808-the-penis-is-not-muscle.html

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

How old are you guys? I could be possible that he is a late bloomer and now just getting to that part of the body.

Protiens help the body rebuild indiscriminatly. What ever is damaged, the nutrition will repair it and workout is a form of damage.

17. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The average American diet is actually too high in protein. Most people are in positive nitrogen retention... it doesn't take much protein to achieve positive nitrogen retention. Any protein consumed that is beyond the body's requirement will have to be either: converted to glucose through glycolysis to be burned off through activity or to be stored as glycogen or body fat.

Excess protein will not speed up muscle growth, it actually impedes it with the pleasant side effects of: increased body odor and bad breath, constipation, increased inflammation due to the immune system's reaction to the excess protein in the gut, and an impaired ability to recover between workouts.

The penis is not a muscle... people confuse the fact that the penis is made of smooth muscle cells with the skeletal muscle tissue that they think of as "muscles".

Smooth muscle tissue is found everywhere in the body and comprises the majority of tissue cells found in your organs. The veins and arteries are comprised entirely of smooth muscle cells. I highly doubt that most people think of their veins as "muscles".

The penis contains smooth muscle cells that are designed to produce an erection by enlarging and filling up with blood whenever the required chemical reaction is initiated.

That is fucking it... when you flex your penis you are putting tension on a muscle in your pelvis that is attached to a tendon that can lift your penis up and make it "strong". The powerful pelvic floor can also initiated by squeezing the PC muscles and sending increased blood flowing to the penis which can be quickly absorbed by the smooth muscle cells if they are in a state of expansion (dilated by nitric oxide gas).

There is no skeletal muscle in the penis, only smooth muscle cells. Increased protein would have no effect on one's penis size.

The theory that it would is based on the theoretical notion that the OP is deficient in protein. if he was deficient in protein... yes an increase in protein will make every system of his body run better (including erections), but that would ONLY TAKE PLACE IF HE WAS DEFICIENT IN PROTEIN in the first place.

Seeing that one doesn't need to eat but a couple of cans of tuna a day to meet their protein needs... I am gonna say that protein or weight gain shakes will do nothing to increase one's penis size. Weight gain powders contain huge amounts of rapidly dissolving macro nutrients that can easily be converted to bodyfat and can also increase inflammation throughout the body. This can result in a puffy appearance (holding water under your skin but not under your penis! lolz!) and one could even experience a gain in bodyfat which can seriously make one's penis look visually small.

I didn't want to have to wade into this, but I thought that it was time. :wink:

18. Big Al

Gold Member

I'm glad you did- quite an informative read, as usual :)

19. warhorse3

warhorse3 New Member

More than likely, his cock isn't growing because of the shakes and stuff, odds are he's been working out and is toning down. It is said that for every 10lbs of weight you lose your cock looks an inch bigger.

20. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Sounds like another crackpot theory :D

Draft saved Draft deleted