Protein shakes, and Mass Gainers

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i must say that when i was training and trying to add weight to my frame.
i also use weight gainers not all had an effect but i used one from twinlabs that seemed to make my dick bigger then it was in a flaccid state and my erections were stronger too.
as i added weight i found that my dick looked bigger to slightly long and thinker but once i stopped training because of a car accident i found that my dick reduced to its original size.
i don`t really think that by lifting weights you can make your penis bigger but i think with the hightened levels of testosterone and the increase of blood flow you just have a more pumped penis ? i also so took a combination of amino acids that even increased the size of my erections it added about 1/2 inch to the over all length.
i hope this as answered your question ?

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lifting weights to gain muscle mass also increases testosterone which makes erections more frequent and better quality. The cardio training that usually goes with strength training also burns fat. A leaner body will reveal more of the penis. Combine both factors and i'd understand how one might think his dick has grown.

xljames91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well let me get one thing straight. He is turning 19, so I now see it possible that he is just growing late. Though he seems to have matured rather early. At 15 he was fucking strong, physically taking on big black dudes in arm wrestling and shit. He was never really eat at one point he may have been like 5-10 kg over-weight a few years ago. So I would rule out the gaining an inch by losing weight.

Anyway, now I am turning it over to my side of the story. I'm into boxing, been doing it for quite some time now. We have alot of cardio and power(heavy weights in short bursts) training.
I don't take any sort of supplements. I rather be all natural. ;-)
My regular diet restricts me down to being vegetarian. Sometimes 2 eggs for breakfast, and very rarely some meat(boneless, beef, chicken, pork) in the last 1-2 months, I've almost stopped drinking milk as it gives me a bit of flab on my belly.

So anyway 1-2 days ago, my girlfriend was sucking my cock, I realise I was some how 1 inch longer and my girth was still the same. xD
I was 7x6".