Protest Pictures From RNC

YoungNHung19: Hope you don't get off on calling Bush a billionaire JonB, because if John Kerry is elected he will be the President with the most money in the history of the Presidency...his first wife of course was worth $300 million, and his newer, bitch wife (who should go back to Germany or whatever hole she crawled out from) is worth $1 billion...that's right, a billion,..makes Bush look poor. Not too mention all the outsourcing of jobs she has done in her various companies, including Heinz Ketchup, which I am boycotting.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 13 2004, 12:35 AM
his newer, bitch wife (who should go back to Germany or whatever hole she crawled out from)
[post=259231]Quoted post[/post]​

You are way out of line. I've put up with your anti-Kerry slander for a few days now, but this is unacceptable.

For one thing, it's sexist; it's also uninformed; and it reveals far more about you than it does about her. For another thing, Teresa Kerry is not a candidate for public office.

musclelust8: Go Bush!!!!

You know he is more endowed than Kerry!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The bush families wealth, which is enormous, hidden, secretive and tangled in a intricate web of companies, families, family members and foreign countries, dwarfs the Kerry-Heinz fortune. Carlyle group ring a bell?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by musclelust8@Oct 13 2004, 01:08 PM
Go Bush!!!!

You know he is more endowed than Kerry!
[post=259362]Quoted post[/post]​
Strange, I thought his stepping up the U.S. nuclear plan and invading Iraq was all compensation.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 12 2004, 08:35 PM
(who should go back to Germany or whatever hole she crawled out from)
[post=259231]Quoted post[/post]​
Geography lesson: Mozambique borders Tanzania, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Swaziland, and South Africa. Its coastline is the Indian Ocean.

And aren't you being a bit abusive? Her bitchiness might cost him the election when she tells the press to stuff it. Still nothing compared to Cheney telling a senator to fuck himself.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this about a person who chairs a foundation in the billions and growing every year, giving several hundred million dollars a year to charity and development and health care and the arts and education and hospitals and medical research and other foundations, including museums, libraries, universities and research groups and think tanks? Evil woman that Theresa Heinz-Kerry.

YoungNHung19: Kinkguy...do you not understand that Teresa is worth a billion dollars...Kerry would be the richest President in the history if he won....He has a lot more money than Bush, even when you add in your fake conspiracy business' and fake swiss bank accounts.
By the way, musclelust8, thanks for the support, it's hard being conservative and sensible on this website.
By the way, loved Kerry's manicure, and fake tan he had for the second debate...HAHA!!!
And sorry mindseye, Teresa may not be a candidate for public office but she has been publicly campaigning for her husband, Mr. Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and during this time she has told people to shove it, called people idiots, said Bush went to war for oil (the same war her husband voted for), and when asked her opinion of the first lady who she barely knows her reply was, and I qoute, "ick." Yeah, Teresa is a real classy lady. Kerry should put a muzzle on that pitbull.

YoungNHung19: Kinkguy...do you not understand that Teresa is worth a billion dollars...Kerry would be the richest President in the history if he won....He has a lot more money than Bush, even when you add in your fake conspiracy business' and fake swiss bank accounts.
By the way, musclelust8, thanks for the support, it's hard being conservative and sensible on this website.
By the way, loved Kerry's manicure, and fake tan he had for the second debate...HAHA!!!
And sorry mindseye, Teresa may not be a candidate for public office but she has been publicly campaigning for her husband, Mr. Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and during this time she has told people to shove it, called people idiots, said Bush went to war for oil (the same war her husband voted for), said anyone who disagreed with her husband's healthcare plan was a moron, and when asked her opinion of the first lady who she barely knows her reply was, and I qoute, "ick." Yeah, Teresa is a real classy lady. Kerry should put a muzzle on that pitbull

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 14 2004, 06:12 AM
and when asked her opinion of the first lady who she barely knows her reply was, and I qoute, "ick."
[post=259482]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong. Just like your "back to Germany" smear, you don't even have the basic facts right.

My source for this information is the Columbus Dispatch. The emphasis is mine:

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar magazine, Heinz Kerry responded "Ick" when asked about the term first lady.

"There will be a first man one of these days, a first gent, I hope. First lady, I don’t know. I always said having three sons, two male dogs and my late husband, I was the only first lady at my house," Heinz Kerry said.

The article makes it absolutely clear that Heinz-Kerry was questioned about what she thought about being called "First Lady" -- her explanation described her own household, indicating that she understood what the question was about.

At no time did she use the word "ick" to describe Laura Bush, which is what you've claimed.

With such a pitiful command of the facts, no wonder you're a Bush supporter!