Proud of your 4skin

levelhead86

Just Browsing
Media
I've always been embarrassed by my foreskin, just because growing up, I was like the ONLY person with one. Even to this day, it feels a little tough to come out with it.

But communities like this really make me feel proud about it. I just hope I can feel like that all the time, someday.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be okay with it but now I love it.

This is because its longer than most. Whereas most don't go past the glans, mine does.

I was told its also very pretty. And soft. The skin. Even when hard.

Do some guys have rough feeling cocks? Or a bit 'hard'/tough feeling?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never used to be proud of it but since joining this site and posting my pictures I have had lots of nice comments on my foreskin and now I am proud. So thank you for the compliments guys :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I am proud of my foreskine. It sure is nice when it slips/slides back and forth during intercourse. What pleasure and fun.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You guys all have really nice looking dicks. WTF would you ashamed of anything! Love your cock! :wink:

An interesting observation though... the overwhelming majority of you guys are from the UK. Did anyone else notice that? Does this say anything about how guys in NA feel about there foreskin?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I truely am proud of mine, think it is really handsome. As a kid I got teased a lot during locker room visits in the 6o's and 70's but, since my father is uncut I knew I was not a "freak"

Now, I think it is beautiful like the penises on greek statues. Soft, pink and the end droops over just enough to create a small knob at the end.