Proud of your camel toe ladies?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
dongalong said:
You've noticed how much effort some of the guys make to have a nice noticable bulge. Do some of you ladies choose your clothing to bring attention to the sexy contours in your crotch?
It is usually discrete but rather exciting for guys to see nice "camel toe":tongue:

I don't expect the questions people ask on this forum to hit the heights of good taste, but this one found a new nadir. :burnout:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
HickBoy said:
I don't expect the questions people ask on this forum to hit the heights of good taste, but this one found a new nadir. :burnout:
Just testing the limits of my freedom on this site, where else could I ask such a question?:biggrin1:

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I think some ladies should post some camel toe pictures. ;) lol

Heather,

I couldn't agree more!!

In summer in Sydney one confronts the camel toe in every shopping mall, every café and every street. It is no more and no less offensive than a guy with a package in jeans or speedos. What's all the fuss about?

Cheers,

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
LOL:biggrin1:
I like the cougar with bottle opener included!
I was just about to say the same thing.

And if a girl were to walk up to me sporting a camel toe like that... I could just imagine the conversation:

"Era huab whens uhh er bobba eep... mommy..."

:biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
:eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Do they push their dick inside or something?

I think, though not sure since I never inspected hands-on, it appears to be a phenomenon of a rather small wiener and a pair of testicles held in place by jeans which are immodestly too tight.

Either way it's "gag city"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not find the term offensive, but I also do not wish for men to point it out or draw undue attention when the shape of my lips is visible. My outer lips can be clearly seen when I wear jeans. I like my jeans tight, and I like my waitsbands *gasp* actually on my waist. Pants are not really designed to sit properly on the waist these days, it seems, and still leave pleanty of room in the crotch. It's not uncomfortable, however. My outer lips are huge, and this does not feel like a wedgie as a result.