Proud of your camel toe ladies?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Nothing in my opinion.

Just simply enjoy that place once you've accomplished your goal of locating and indulging it. I simply mean that "camel toe" sounds, I suspect, rather unsavory to those to whom you'd hope to appear sensual.

That's all.

**Ladies. Please inform me to the contrary if you find the expression appealing.
Yes Gross term !!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
OK from now on, the more elegant camel toes will be known as -
pied de chameau
pronounced: peeay de shamo
Hey maw! Lookit them there funny wirds! And get off the dang roof!

:tongue:

But seriously, sounds french and thus better than anything us dumb americans could come up with, thanks. I think I'll tell the next woman with a visible one that I 'like her pied de chameau' and see how it works. Or I'll just point and joke about it with my friends... yeah, that's probably the more likely situation.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stronzo said:
Go right ahead.

I took one just for you, darling. <3

cameltoe.jpg

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just as "bulges" are attractive to some, camel toe (or whatever the term) is attractive to others, when displayed on the proper figure of course (as is true for "bulges").

I remember from college days this svelte young lady who always wore these seemingly excruciatingly tight jeans...i mean you could see everything. How she got them on I'll never know. She always seemed to have this far away look on her face, and I found myself wondering if she were not in some continuous state of ecstacy from the tightness. Have to admit it was a turn on. I could not look away.

Best site I've ever seen dedicated to this: www.ratemycameltoe.com (warning: not for the faint of heart). Sorta gives new meaning to the term "bulges".

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
http://cameltoe.org/

A whole site dedicated to all kinds of camel toes

Jeans are a real problem when it comes to "camel toe" for me. I wear form fitting jeans but if the seam is tighter in the crotch, not only will I have camel toe, the seam will constantly rub my clitoris. Sounds fun until you're distracted at the most inopportune moments.:eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Jeans are a real problem when it comes to "camel toe" for me. I wear form fitting jeans but if the seam is tighter in the crotch, not only will I have camel toe, the seam will constantly rub my clitoris. Sounds fun until you're distracted at the most inopportune moments.:eek:

:tongue:

If its distracting 'nice' i would enjoy it sure MB, make a neutral face and enjoy the feeling...:cool: :biggrin1:

I cant wear traditional jeans too fit anymore and even some seams gets sore and unconfortable..i have to hang all free and confy...but the good thing is that they are using bit of strech material and there are jeans made with thiner denim like slack jeans, they are my favorite nowdays.

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree I thought camel toe was an accidential thing? Like a lady jusy didn't notice and wore the wrong pants.I hate it when I get camel toe and check to make sure I dont have it at all before I either buy the pants or leave the house.Its too uncomfortable rubs my clit raw!I guess I am a sensative woman. Thnks for the SNL clip missed that one!! Too funny!:biggrin1:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends -- sometimes it's really cool, sometimes it's gross. To me, it doesn't even matter whether it's intentional or not.

Jeans can make it look pretty bad, too. Workout shorts, like Heather's (that's really you?), can look really good, however.