Proud of your camel toe ladies?

Mtight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it is a turn on to watch what other people do when they --
A) first see me coming at them with big tits, usually hard nipples (Dolly Parton is a 40DD and I'm bigger than she is)
and
B) see a camel toe, if I have one in what I'm wearing that day. I do not mind a little "extracurriclar" activity in that area if it happens.... or if I hmmmm make it happen with a tug or two.

I can think of worse names for female sexual pieces/parts. It really all depends on the context and how it "feels" when someone says it. You just know when it's bad and meant to offend and when it is not.

http://www.robbscelebs.co.uk/noops151/dolly_parton0143.jpg

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Dong,u don't have 2 explain yourself 2 a moron:biggrin1:

Exactly. On this site there are always the nay-sayers. Personally I leeerrrv cameltoe - but wish there was a sexier (English!) name for it.

I saw a woman yesterday in a loose dress in a blustery wind. When the wind blew from the right direction she had a cameltoe through her dress! Why mention it? It was fucking sexy as!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never minded showing some cleavage and don't care if people know I'm cold......

But I am not interested in showing that much more.... intentionally, anyway.

baremn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be proud of them. I like to see them.
Squirrels ear. A guy at an old job used to call them that. He had a name for everyand anything.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are interested and can download music there is a group called Fanny Pack that recorded a song called Camel Toe. It's sort of a rap song. I have it but it's an mp4 (which I think is itunes format.) I don't know how to convert it to an mp3 as my music converter does not recognize the mp4 format. It's a funny song if you can find it.

Novaboy

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iTunes will convert mp4 to mp3, you just have to tell it to do so in the Advanced pane of its preferences.

Speaking of songs, there's one that showed up on the Bob & Tom show, probably with the title of, "I See Your Camel Toe", sung to the tune of the Beach Boys' "Kokomo" song.

Bob and Tom Camel Toe Video