Proud of your foreskin

pablohoney69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lots of sensitive skin connected to the cockhead that means I have more pleasure ( I assume) but biologically it is true that circumcision removes it. Also having a sensitive head means more electric orgasms inside and out.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Hell yes!! It feels so damn good! Love to have my cocked sucked with the skin over the head.
That and the fact that I love being chased BECAUSE I have foreskin.

Nope, survival is one of the few things I take pride in... and since I couldn't have saved my foreskin as a baby, eh. :D

But who cares, my foreskin is GREATLY loved, and is worth so much more. :D

(I'm pissed at the cutters. I can just imagine what I'd do to them if threatened now.)

Reactions: Jonasclifton

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The most perfectly functioning foreskin at LPSG belongs to our friend Alex8. See his new video. His foreskin is doing what a foreskin was meant to do---protect the glans and to keep it ultra-sensitive. :cool: :wink:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like mine because it has extra skin...it hangs down about a half inch (when soft) past the glans, maybe a bit less. My ex used to love playing with it and it made me feel kinda special :redface:

Its also really sensitive and its like unsheathing a sword or something. Its just really cool. I'd hate to lose it or not have it. But then they say you can't miss what you've never known. But still, I know that my foreskin feels great. Taking that away will logically reduce sensation.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would love mine IF I had it but it was taken from me shortly after I was born. I do envy you guys who have your meat the way nature intended and not butchered in the name of some cruel barbaric religious practice or just plain ignorance.

:banana:
HORSE

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say that I am necessarily proud of the foreskin. It happens to exist as a part of my body and in that respect there is a certain pride; however, foreskin is not something which becomes fodder for my general conversations in the way that othere things and matters do. Much of me has been mangled over the years; so, am I happy that I still have my foreskin? Yes.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To make the difference: it's not common around here to make circumcision to babies, only if they have THE problem of phimosis.

When I got the cut I was 18.

And here I go: I'm not proud of my (ex) foreskin, I'm proud of the three days of intense pain, two weeks without j/o, and I don't remember how many days of changing bandage and loosing stitches.

Now I remember and I laught about it, but boy, what a dark month.

ny4uncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To all you uncut men,
Im proud of you..to me your something special ,a real man in the primal sense, un altered by society, left in your natural state the way we were all
s u p p o s e d to be, unlike myself, d a m n ! !
I know the wonderful feelings you guys enjoy having your foreskin wich cut guys will never know or understand. It's a wonderful gift and enjoy !
Bob L.
Amityville, L.I.,N.Y.
ny4uncut@yahoo.com

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
I like my foreskin, i have to get 2 frenuloplasties to save it tho (had one, getting the other). I think that having more nerve endings would help you maintain an erection. Since my first frenuloplasty i can already see huge improvements in my erections, more precum and ejaculate so this has kind of showed me that every little thing you do to your penis makes quite the differe ce. All these factors were real good before hand. I've had compliments, except tthe ejaculate lol, women notice that its a lot but don't think its as cool as I do :)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my foreskin, i have to get 2 frenuloplasties to save it tho (had one, getting the other). I think that having more nerve endings would help you maintain an erection. Since my first frenuloplasty i can already see huge improvements in my erections, more precum and ejaculate so this has kind of showed me that every little thing you do to your penis makes quite the differe ce. All these factors were real good before hand. I've had compliments, except tthe ejaculate lol, women notice that its a lot but don't think its as cool as I do :)

What is a frenuloplasty and why did you have 2 of them?