Proud of your foreskin

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For Love-it and others: Frenuloplasty is a surgery to resolve frenulum breve. They cut, and I guess remove all of the frenulum, but leave the foreskin.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I love:

That I'm a huge grower (increases over 6" from flacid to erect which means I look uncut but still have enough to make a foreskin worth having).

What I hate:

That it means that I can't run into those completely uninhited encounters where you just want to whop it out and get it sucked, get on with the job or whatever. I'm a hygiene freak down below (both on the giving and recieving end) and being intact takes more maintenance and forward planning.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I hadn't been cut as an infant. I've always wondered what I was missing out on by not having a foreskin. If I ever have a son he will be uncut.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love being uncut. And I'm proud because my parents had to fight to keep the doctor from snipping me.

But I was pretty much the only kid I knew who wasn't cut so it was a bit of a curiosity for other boys, I guess. Being different like that made me pretty self-concious back then.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am Proud to have my foreskin. While most guys jack off with their hand and need lube, all i need is to fingers, my foreskin and my own pre cum and I have a jolly good time

willy68

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: QUICK QUESTION GUYS. IM NEW TO PUMPING , AND JUST FINISHED A SESSION. THE FORESKIN AROUND THE HEAD OF MY DICK IS KINDA SWOLLEN OR LIKE BLOWN UP OR SOMETHING. IS THIS NORMAL?OR DID I JUST BREAK MY SCHLONG!! LOL!!!:eek:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe Im mixing 'proud' and 'pleased with' but I dont see how any one can be proud of what they had nothing to do with having.
If you fought off the scalpel sure you won the battle. If you did stretching exercises so you didnt have to be circumsized at some point yes you can be proud of the effort you went to.
Being happy with I can understand.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:confused: QUICK QUESTION GUYS. IM NEW TO PUMPING , AND JUST FINISHED A SESSION. THE FORESKIN AROUND THE HEAD OF MY DICK IS KINDA SWOLLEN OR LIKE BLOWN UP OR SOMETHING. IS THIS NORMAL?OR DID I JUST BREAK MY SCHLONG!! LOL!!!:eek:

I know exactly what you'll saying. If the tube isn't pressed around your foreskin, it gets swollen, puffy before the shaft swells out to the sides of the tube. Try wrapping gauze around your foreskin, making it thicker to get less suction from the pump. Wrap several layers, whatever is needed. I hope this helps, willy68.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Willy..Philly here too. it's nothing to worry about. chech out my pics and you will see I wear a red jelly thick cockring behind the head to keep the foreskin from overswelling. as for my foreskin..I am cut, but barely cut. was cut at around 2 because of redundant foreskin (too much foreskin in plain english) they left enough to almost cover my head when soft. I am pround to have had too much foreskin to begin with, and wish they had left it on. love having what I have..feels great skinning back as I get hard and stroking with..and I think looks good too.

xLostxNovemberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very proud to have my skin I know one other guy that I'm friends with to be intact, and we make jokes of being the unicorns ( I know we're not and it's dumb but we had a good laugh) and a guy that I dated liked because it was easier to give had jobs....~ Jonnie

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where else but in the states would you hear of a ridiculous "diagnosis" like "redundant foreskin"?

Men are born with foreskin. Why or how could it possibly be redundant?

I think that they have also been quietly removing those parts of the brain that they think you don't use in the States.

Circumscision is sponsored by the lube manufacturers.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am proud to have a newborn foreskin which has been methodically regenerating itself since the original was snipped 30 years ago. I have enough to cover most of my glans when very flaccid! When erect, the cut line is so close to my glans, that it is easy to asume I have all of my original foreskin! There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that the foreskin is beneficial in so very many ways! One of the things it does is help to lubricate the glans and prevent irritation!

mr1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Foreskin rocks, men and women love to see my uncut member so when it comes to playing with it,they roll the skin back and forth...i love it, never had any complaint yet, even if i did i couldn't care. foreskin is excellent that's why people are desperate to grow it back.