Proud of your foreskin

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There ARE NO ADVANTAGES to having a foreskin unless you are into smelly cheese. I gladly had mine removed at age 18 and have never missed it. All that stuff about decreased senstivity is bullshit. An uncut dick will begin to stink within and hour after being washed.

Flying V;

I have to say that my uncut dick very rarely, if ever, stinks. No kidding. I wash it with mild soap in the morning, I pull my foreskin back when I pee so as to not get any urine under my foreskin, and that's about all I do differently than an uncut guy. Smelly uncut dicks are generally due to poor hygiene or an infection such as thrush. I think you were being a bit harsh and over generalizing.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not having a foreskin would rob you of countless hours of youthful play learning about your member. It is like silly putty, one of those sticky stretchy hands and a slinky all rolled into one - and a musical instrument to top it off!

I like to think of my foreskin as a fashionable piece of clothing, with it's only little beauty spot as a focal point. SKIN by Versace.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There ARE NO ADVANTAGES to having a foreskin ...
I'm restoring mine and I've already found many advantages.
... unless you are into smelly cheese.
I'm not.
I gladly had mine removed at age 18 and have never missed it.
I'm glad you were able decide for yourself as a adult. Most guys in USA had a choice imposed upon them.
All that stuff about decreased senstivity is bullshit.
Not according to reseach recently published in a peer-reviewed medical journal: Abstract. Full-text.
An uncut dick will begin to stink within and hour after being washed.
If that was true the adult circumcision rate in Finland would be a lot higher than 1-in-16,600.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i love my foreskin and i love guys with foreskin and lots of it! :D Im british and i really dont understand why some americans really choose to have their sons penises butchered like this for no medical or religious or other reasons, If i wasn't ment to be there then why are we born with it??

And i cant see that a scared and dry penis is more desirable than a uncut one.

D

deleted87637

What's to be proud of? Smelly cheese or an irritated red looking glans? An uncut cock will begin to stink in less than an hour after it has been washed. All the stuff you read about loss of sensitivity is bullshit. I gladly had my foreskin removed at age 18 and am proud to be rid of it.

D

deleted87637

Presumably you had a lobotomy at the same time as a circumcision. :biggrin1:
Presumably you are a cheesy dicked Brit who wouldn't care or know the difference.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
proud to be uncut? yes why? bevause ive never wanted to be cut lol why would i want 10% takin off lol

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
proud to be uncut? yes why? because ive never wanted to be cut lol why would i want 10% takin off lol

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
What's to be proud of? Smelly cheese or an irritated red looking glans? An uncut cock will begin to stink in less than an hour after it has been washed. All the stuff you read about loss of sensitivity is bullshit. I gladly had my foreskin removed at age 18 and am proud to be rid of it.

Sounds like you suffered from a persistent yeast infection. Women suffer these, some terribly so. Would you recommend that they chop off their labia, etc...? Or wouldn’t medication and hygiene be a sensible choice?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly I'm far better educated than a thick, ignorant, butchered Yank.

I think the best thing about having a foreskin is probably that it makes you so decent and well-mannered. Obviously the increased sensitivity of your glans equates to increased emotional sensitivity as well. So many on these boards love telling everyone else who is "cut" that they are mutilated freaks. So thoughtful of them, as if not for their kindly words of wisdom, the disfigured masses they preach to would probably have never known there was anything at all wrong with them.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, if I ever do have a son... I think at this point I've pretty much decided that he will not be circumcised. But if any argument I've thought of to date FOR getting circumcised would convince me, it would be the one that there'd be a smaller chance he would grow up to be some colossal douche bag posting on the internet about how wonderful it is to have foreskin, and trying to make others who have been cut feel bad by calling them "mutilated" out of some misplaced reaction to insecurities he feels about having an ugly penis after he heard that most girls still perfer the cut ascetic. I think that would be pretty sad.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Just another ignorant American with a poor diet and an overly large ego...