Proud of your penis?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm proud of it. It's fearless,every time it gets beat up,it will still stand up for me,it's brave and isn't afraid of dark places,and it makes me laugh doing funny dick tricks.

Reactions: adam4

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cant really say. If i was hung I'd be proud. I'm average length 6"bone pressed and below avg girth 4.5". I'm only 5'6" so i guess it could be worse but i really wish i was longer and thicker. If i had to choose one if be thicker. I've gotten a couple compliments but not sure how genuine they were. I met a guy at the gym who had about the same length but was like 6-6.5" thick. Top 3 thickest I've seen. Now, if i had that I'd be proud. Lol

D

deleted716371

I hope all men are proud of their cock - as a part of their body that cn bring pleasure to themself and others Though in some cases it can go well beyond the healthy dose of narcicism. Have seen some of that around here. : )

D

deleted964387

I've met a few guys lately who are passionately proud of their penis. They talk about how much they love seeing it become fully erect and how they like to make it orgasm. They mention things like a penis is meant to ejaculate so they are just fulfilling nature's design. They seem very proud of their manhood regardless of their size. Why do you think that is? Is this you as well? Is this all men?
I would say I'm proud... It's no monster although some times I wish it was... But it's not the smallest either.. Proud of the hand I'm dealt

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose you could say I am. I love when I get hard which is alot and the responses I get from women

This is my cock. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My cock is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My cock, without me, is useless. Without my cock, I am useless. I must fire my cock true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My cock and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My cock is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my cock clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My cock and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm proud of my penis...especially of it's size. i'm by no means the biggest...but in my daily routine, i am the biggest. i've never seen a bigger one in person. when i walk thru a lockerroom, i've always been the biggest. it feels good to have to "arrange" it in my boxers or briefs so that it doesn't look like i've stuffed a grapefruit in my pants. i love walking down the beach in my speedo-style swimsuit and noticing the other guys in their vacant speedos, their mates eyes drawn toward my region. i love my cock.

Reactions: mikiethickone

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a few guys lately who are passionately proud of their penis. They talk about how much they love seeing it become fully erect and how they like to make it orgasm. They mention things like a penis is meant to ejaculate so they are just fulfilling nature's design. They seem very proud of their manhood regardless of their size. Why do you think that is? Is this you as well? Is this all men?
I'm proud of mine & my cumshots.

D

deleted969111

I'm very proud of my cock... I love the feeling of being fully erect, when you feel all the tension in the muscles....
I like the way it looks, the way it cums :)
You should be proud as hell. You have a gorgeous sexxy woman who
Loves fucking your big cock!!

D

deleted969111

Fuck yes I'm proud of it. I'm a mature guy I work hard to stay in shape. And my lover is proud of it also. I'm damn proud of her sexxy bod and the pleasure we both get from my covk and her bod

orca

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure if 'proud' is quite the right word, but yeah, I'm very happy with my cock. It's really sensitive and I can stay hard for a good long while, so edging is lots of fun. The cockring and shave job, and learning to enjoy showing off a bit, are quite recent things - now I wish I'd discoverd them years ago!

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm pretty disgusted by my cock, to be honest. And ashamed. It's 5x5 erect, 3x4 flaccid & it has never earned me a compliment in 35 years. I do think, however, that body dismorphia is the cause: in my 20s I went to gym, had a six pack & was defined as rock. But I still felt I was overweight & have always hated being shorter height than most other guys. Working on it, but in summary, my cock has definitely brought me more shame than pride.