Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've met a few guys lately who are passionately proud of their penis. They talk about how much they love seeing it become fully erect and how they like to make it orgasm. They mention things like a penis is meant to ejaculate so they are just fulfilling nature's design. They seem very proud of their manhood regardless of their size. Why do you think that is? Is this you as well? Is this all men?
This is not all men. All men like to orgasm lol... I am proud of my size but i don't gloat about it either. As for why: I'm not sure.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a few guys lately who are passionately proud of their penis. They talk about how much they love seeing it become fully erect and how they like to make it orgasm. They mention things like a penis is meant to ejaculate so they are just fulfilling nature's design. They seem very proud of their manhood regardless of their size. Why do you think that is? Is this you as well? Is this all men?

I LOVE having a penis! I love dropping my pants and seeing it flop around. I love when women tell me I have a big cock. I LOVE having a big cock.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me it was the luck, or sometimes the curse, of genetics. I didn't DO anything, I just grew. Sometime glad, sometimes sad about how things worked out.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Proud, proud, proud! :)

For most of my life it's been largely a discreet, personal pride. Since joining the lpsg brigade, however, I've occasionally allowed a more social and robust pride to fling itself around these generally tolerant environs. [Bless you, peeps.]

But really what we're (or at least, I'm) talking about here is love. Love and, I guess, admiration for something that: 1) has been through literally everything with me; 2) is unsurpassed in terms of the number of moments of pleasure it has provided (some of which, legend has it, have even extended to include another person!): 3) has sought and sometimes reached the perceivable frontiers of performance and euphoria :)cool:): 4) has seemed to have mostly entertained the lovers, paramours and bed-buddies in my life; and 5) while perhaps not a perfect organism (I say, "perhaps", mind you :D), has nevertheless become such a relied-upon and reliable friend/ally/plaything that I wouldn't change anything if I could.

Look for "Me and My Peen" in hardback, due out next summer via Crown Publishing.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't say I am proud or ashamed... I like getting an erection...it's fun to be sexually excited and I'm happy and lucky that my body responds with an erection. I am not being a wise ass, as i know men that don't get erections with as much ease. I'm not huge, in fact small...but as others often say --thats just how was born.

jackie_treehorne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll echo what some of these responses have said, that a penis is not an accomplishment, so maybe pride isn't quite the right word.

As for the men described by the OP, I think what was seen as "pride" was maybe more of a fascination with the natural reaction of their cocks, and their enthusiasm was interpreted as pride.

Getting erect, reaching orgasm and ejaculating are natural responses of male mammals of all species. Those natural responses are all certainly intriguing and fascinating. I'm satisfied with what I've got, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of "following nature's design" (as the OP put it), but I wouldn't say I'm necessarily 'proud' of it.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if I'm proud of my penis. I'm glad it's big. I inherited it. it was like winning the lottery only I didn't have to buy a ticket... one day, long ago, I noticed that in the last couple of months it sure had gotten gotten a lot bigger, and I had a quite a piece of meat swinging between my legs.
it's accomplishments are few. it satisfied a lot of women when I was younger, and myself. it's kept my wife sexually satisfied for 40 yrs. several years into our marriage, she actually thanked me for being hung. she said she thought size wasn't important, she wanted me/loved me anyway. but over time, listening to her gfs complain about poor/bad sex, she realized how fortunate she was and she told me that.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not sure if I'm proud of my penis. I'm glad it's big....
Same here. Seeing how common penis size is a concern for many men, I can be glad that I don't have this issue. I am not proud of it though, if that means bringing the topic out with women or showing off. Actually when I was younger and had to go to urinals, I was shy of that because there were always gu(a?)ys looking at my penis and making apprectiations about how big it was , which I wasnt' comfortable wiht.

More generally, I am proud of things I accomplished through hard work, not of things I was genetically gifted with.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Proud isn't quite the word. I like what I have. Don't really feel the need to shove it in people's faces by talking about it or anything unless expressly asked. Not ashamed is a better description than proud I think.
Same here what @verybored said!

Reactions: vnmous

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my cock. The big head, good length and girth. Also it looks different depending on the Horney ness.
In other language, this is the tool which gives me satisfaction when I m on!!!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
they are narcassistic and self absorbed,imho, i view my penis buddy as a means to a pleasurable end and quite happy with what i have and what i can do with it.