proud penis moment ?

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
was there ever a moment when you where really proud of your big penis ?
like when you stripped down and someone who used to humiliate you was impressed by your dick or bulge ?

and ( just a random question) did you ever try to cover up your crotch, and where not able to hide anything due to your size ?

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
years ago i was at work dressed in slacks no underware my dick kept rubbing against the slacks and getting hard so when i went up front to get a walkie talkie this woman i worked with say the bulge and started to reach for it saying wait you already got it she almost grabbed my dick when she realize what it really was and she looked at me and smiled and the end of the day she asked if she could take me home!

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we were on a boat once with another couple, and I had to take a leak. went to the stern, and instead of dropping drou I just hung my cock out the leg of my shorts. I wasnt even trying to show off, just did it by habit. My wife's friend said "well, JHM, thats a very interesting technique". When I finished she had a big smile on her face. Later, my wife was like "please don't pee like that in front of people, its very embarrassing"

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
we were on a boat once with another couple, and I had to take a leak. went to the stern, and instead of dropping drou I just hung my cock out the leg of my shorts. I wasnt even trying to show off, just did it by habit. My wife's friend said "well, JHM, thats a very interesting technique". When I finished she had a big smile on her face. Later, my wife was like "please don't pee like that in front of people, its very embarrassing"

that actually IS an interesting technique : )
but you did not feel as if you should hide what you're packing ?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, plenty. lol. i think the first one was in middle school, 6th or 7th grade. we were in the locker room for gym class and i'd just changed out of my swim trunks into my briefs (as i was still wearing briefs at the time). one of the other kids started pointing and laughing at me. "Man, do you have a boner right now?" all of the other kids stopped and looked. i looked down and then back up at him and answered, honestly, "No." the look on his face was priceless. lol!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My proud penis moment (which happens to be a current theme) is that I have mastered the double orgasm. I used to be one-and-done. Now, my girl catches 2 or 3, then I have 1; only minutes later to find myself full, engulfed and back in the saddle.

:)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my proudest moment was when I was keeping 2 women at opposite ends of the hallway very happy, but I have had several moments

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My proud moment was when I was with my X-girl friend who I was dating for about 2 years--we never did anything until one day she was acting really silly- we were kissing and making out- and before I knew it she was unzipping my pants- and I was hard as hell--so a second later bam--my cock was standing up in full glory--and she never saw a cock before--so she was shocked--she said it was so huge that she got scared for a minute. And then she just started touching it and jacking me off--she didn't let me finish I had to do that on my own--but I was proud how huge I was and the look on her face!:smile:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, the time I was fucking this dude and he suddenly said OH FUCK I AM CUMMING! and started spewing cum...and neither of us had even touched his cock. I have never had that happen before or since!

Then ten years later when I ran into him in a gay chatroom and asked if he remembered me...and he said "HELL YEAH, you were the best fuck I have ever had!"

Last edited:

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My proud penis moment was when I was with a group of friends, including my ex girlfriend. We somehow ended up talking about sex and past lovers. My ex had been married since we split but subsequently divorced, and she had also had just recently split with her black boyfriend. She then announced that mine was the biggest cock she had ever had!

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always proud of my penis when my boyfriend does the orgasm with lube and I end up jizzing all over a wall or pillow or both. That's lots of fun. As for a size thing, once we were talking about if there was anything we didn't like about the other sexually. I told him honestly that there was nothing I would change about him. He told me that he wishes I could come faster and that my dick was smaller, but that some people would take those things as complements so just take it as I want to.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You're lucky you didn't get it sliced off by the motor! :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the gym a few years ago, younger guy strutting around nude, obviously trying to show off his meat, talking loud, making a mess (don't leave your clothes everywhere, shaving cream everywhere, etc...) he goes to the sauna, legs spread making sure everyone sees his (avg) meat...so I come back, go to shower, wrap the towel around, there is a line to the shower with him standing in it, I casually take off the towel and put it over my shoulder...he glances down...and down...about pissed himself....
made sure to follow him after the shower and stay naked (and did a bit of fluffing in the shower) it was funny watching him stare and not stare....

several of the regulars told me later they had to fight not to laugh out loud...

nasty_35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fuckbudy invited me to his home. His wife was impressed my 20 cm big boy when we were get some fun in the pool. I fucked both of them that night at least 6 or 7 times, with keeping my hardness.

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mine was when i was fighting this dragon, and his fire burned my pants off. and when he saw my penis he said "im sorry sir, i didnt realize you had such a large penis" and then he killed himself for me.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: LOLOLOL

D

deleted405852

I can remember this one time my Sister-in-law (my Brother's wife's younger sister) and I were pushing each others buttons just trying to piss each other off as we do from time to time. Let's just say that we've known each other since we were kids, so when we get along we're great, and when we don't we make it hell for each other.

Anyway, she was pissing me off and I went to the washroom to take a shower and after I was done I took a while to dry off and just think to myself as I was finally alone. I tend to get a hard-on while taking showers (must be the heat), so there I am looking at myself in the mirror naked just thinking and she burst into the room and upon seeing me she tells me to "get out of the f'ing washroom, what were you doing in here so long..." and she stops mid-sentence as it finally dawns on her that I'm not only naked but that my 8 inch cock is standing at full attention. She looked dazed and confused as she uttered, "Fuck.....that's a long one, fuck, I'll come back when you're done."

Honestly, if I knew that's all it would have taken to stop her bitching and shut her up I would have shown her what I was working with to begin with. Since that incident she has asked to see my cock a few times and she even showed me her tits so that I'd stroke my cock in front of her. We've haven't done anything in like 2 years and we are nice to each other these days, I guess it's just our lil secret. THIS IS NOT A LIE.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the time I was fucking this dude and he suddenly said OH FUCK I AM CUMMING! and started spewing cum...and neither of us had even touched his cock. I have never had that happen before or since!

I love that. Guys do that with me when I fuck them face down. My favorite was a hairy young guy who I fucked for about 2 hours and then he came. He was sweating a lot so when he got up the sheet was soaked in the shape of this body, and there was a puddle of cum where his dick was. HOT!!

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was growing up, I had this neighbor. He was two years older and showed me how to jack off and such. Well when I was about 15 we went up into the loft of their barn to jack off. It had been about a year since he had seen my dick and it had grown from to a boy's size into my now man sized dick. When he looked over an saw me fully hard he got this look on his face and said "God Damn!" and I knew exactly what he ment even though he didn't say. I was a good two inches longer than him and probably an inch and a half thicker. I have never forgotten that look even though it was 45 years ago

Cobra16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My proudest moment easily was when me and some freinds at a party were playing strip poker. I lost the hand and had to take my pants off. The girls in the room just kind of stared, one gasped. I enjoyed the moment and for a while at least i was high off my ego. Something i dont do very often