Proud to announce...

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No longer will I be confused with other bobbing head Quagmire avatars. I have introduced a new original avatar based upon a somewhat modified photo of myself. Hope this saves any further confusion. If this still isn't good enough, please feel free to punish me, as I hear the punishment here is excellent.

Giggity Giggity Giggity

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wonderful, absolutely perfect!! I love the new avatar becasue it gives you a face. Well done wit the pics.. I say 11 ( you get the bonus for having the balls to post a face pic):biggrin1:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jeff black said:
Wonderful, absolutely perfect!! I love the new avatar becasue it gives you a face. Well done wit the pics.. I say 11 ( you get the bonus for having the balls to post a face pic):biggrin1:

I have a face pic on my profile. So that was no biggy. The question really is do I have the face to post a balls pic?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh all those "pretty boys". It takes guts to post your picture when you look like that....................
:biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Webster said:
Yeh all those "pretty boys". It takes guts to post your picture when you look like that....................
:biggrin1:
And then there's Webster, who managed to get banned because his gallery pics were just too hot... and is somehow still here...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
tallguypns said:
The plot isn't the only thing thinkening around here. Every time I look at some of these gallery pics, there are other things around that get thicker.

you're not referring to your penis are you

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
tallguypns said:
i'll be happy to teach you everything I know about the subject. Why don't you just come sit on my lap and learn?:hump:

*skips naively across the room and plops down on tallguy's (pointy) lap*