Proudly_Italian jerks off

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Coyne Toss, May 12, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I have just came home from work, and i wear my business suit, a white shirt and a tie. I take off my shoes and socks, as i i walk to my room. I undo the buttons of the jacket, take it off and hang it. Then the shirt, that falling down from my shoulders reveals a completely smooth and dark chest. My trousers are bulging, i feel the pride of filling them so much being soft.

The trousers than drop down to the ground, and boxerbierfs follow them quickly.

I walk naked to the shower, my soft penis flopping against my legs. I like the sensation, and i get a look to it, the head is covered with the foreskin, and i think: yeah, it is fully soft, and already pretty big. I open the water, and the steam relaxes me, cancels a whole day of work. Drops cover all my body, the chest, the back. I breath deeply as I massage all my body, cover it with soap: i pay attention to my penis, which water has made heavier and bigger. Foreskin still covers the head, i pull it back and cover all my manhood with soap, massaging it with both hands, with delicate movements, until the soap disappears.

I step out, get dry and wear a new pair of boxerbriefs, jeans and a shirt.My mind now is free to run to secret thoughts, and i begin thinking about the hot sex i have with my girlfriend.

Immediatly i feel that my penis starts aswering to my mind, asking for attention. I gently rub my bulge through my dress, as i begin licking my mouth. I have to sit on the sofa, legs opened.

I undo my shirt, so that my smooth chest is out, my nipples get hard. I massage my nipples, making my dick harder and harder.

It cannot stay anymore closed in my trousers, so i open my belt, then the buttos, and drop them to my ankles. Now only my blcak boxerbriefs are trying to resist my manhood, who is stretching them to an evident tent.

I want to tease my penis a little more befor freeing it, just to make it rockhard, so i run my fingers over my crotch, and with the other hand i massage my chest, very slowly.

I cannot take it anymore, i have to let my tool free, and so i pull down my boxerbriefs: my cock is fully hard and sprangs out to attention.

My balls slap against my legs as they drop out of the pants, as my cock is completely hard, at its full size of 9 inches in lenght and 6.5 of girth. The head is mushroom shaped, and shines. The shaft is very dark, darker than my already sallow body, and some veins tantalize the masculinity of it.

I grab it, and i smile as i notice i can barely wrap my hand around it: a drop of precum slides down the head, and runs until it reaches my pitch black pubes.

Now i really have to begin stroking, but i want the pleasure to last as long as possible, so the movements are very slow. Up and down, from the balls to the head, moving the foreskin along the shaft.

Precum now is copious, makes the head all wet, i feel it on my hand, hot.

Strokes get faster and faster, and blood inside my penis pulses, and I begin to breath heavly and moan. All of a sudden I feel like a tidal wave coming from my balls, and a huge spurt of cum squits out from my cock.

I throw back my head and shout in pleasure, as other squirts of hot cum cover the shaft of my dick and my hand: it is creamy, and it slides all over me.

After feeling that tremendous pleasure, i remain seated, naked, legs wide open and cum also on my chest.

My penis returns to flaccid state for a couple of minutes but, sonn after, it begins asking for some more

2. bullboy

bullboy Member

Made me hard just imagining it! :eek:

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

If any of you wants some more to be written, just ask me in this forum and give me a subject.

I prefer masturbation stories.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Keep writing!

5. bullboy

bullboy Member

Keep writing stories about your own wang!

Draft saved Draft deleted