Prounouced Shag'wor

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by shaguar, Mar 6, 2006.

1. shaguar

shaguar Member

I lurked for some time, but I have posted a few times. I'm not sure I really belong on this forum, other than I find large cocks erotic and exciting. Even more exciting is women getting fucked by them. I am a man, and largely straight. I say largely because I have been thinking about having an orally homosexual encounter. I think men would be easier than women to pick up. Plus, it is good fun yeah?

I also have a near obsession at the moment with double penenetration. Which has kind of pushed me into thinking about sex with men. I find men are more unwilling to do DPs than women. Now, if I could get other bisexual men to join me, there would be no problem. I think 2 guys on a woman at the same time makes for a very sexy romp. I have tried it a couple of times, and it went well, but there was no real contact between me and the other male.

I live in Toronto, Canada which means I am freezing. I have to confess, size queens turn me on. Considering I am not hung, that is odd. It's just that honest women - it's almost an oxymoron. A woman who ridicules men or pretends to be a size queen is unsexy and unattractive. There are probably very few women who would turn down dick based on just size, but it is almost reassuring to know there are women who think about sex in much the same way as men. That there are women who are truly in touch with their sexual selves.

Now a confession. I probably wouldn't have joined had it not been for ClaireTalon. Oh that avatar. Hands up if you think she's absolutely gorgeous. Please Claire, put some more of your pictures up.

That's it for now.

2. bigdikbimale

bigdikbimale New Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group!

Sorry that you are in Toronto in the winter. I've been and it's bad enough in the states.

While I have not had the pleasure of the Bi 3-way it has always been a fantasy, including DP. I agree, that you'll need to find another bi guy. even most bent straight friends I have get squeemish at the thought. Good luck!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, shaguar, pull up a chair, kick off the snowshoes and warm your feet by the LPSG fire.

4. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Howdy, Shag.

5. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome, Shaguar! I promise not to mispronounce your name.

Draft saved Draft deleted