Providing you with jack-off material is NOT a women's issue either!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I love the fact that men post here - I love that gay and straight men post here - I do not want to change that. There was an influx of very transparent 'give me something to jack off to' questions and I just wanted to have a little rant about it.

I don't mind the "How do you like you tits being played with" questions - sure that could be titilating (no pun intended) or it could be someone trying to learn. It's the really transparent BS threads that bug me.

I don't want to be a forum facist, and indeed I can't change what people post here - I just want a thread to bump when there is an influx of those threads again - the "Your Cock is not a women's issue" thread actually did seem to work in reducing the rate my cock threads. I thought this was worth a try.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate to disappoint you, but your target audience here isn't known for learning or cognitive thinking or respect or consideration, they REALLY wanna bust that nut. Hope it does help though.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate to disappoint you, but your target audience here isn't known for learning or cognitive thinking or respect or consideration, they REALLY wanna bust that nut. Hope it does help though.

I've been here a long, long time... And I must say that THAT was one of the better statements I have heard on this forum. :scratchchin:

To be honest, I always try to live by a philosophy that I think would make this site a lot, lot better: don't open your mouth unless you have something constructive and intelligent to say. :cool:

Can you imagine how nice it would be if people didn't blather on endlessly? :fingersx:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think how the straight guys post here seems to be the problem. They have little or no control over their sex drives so try to create questions or issues that somehow play into their sexual fantasies, and then call it a woman's issue. It's easy to see through. Gay guys do the same thing on other forums here so I guess it's just the male ego/penis/power/horniness thing getting a little stupid. I've actually had straight guys PM me asking if I would punish them or trash talk them if they had a small penis. First of all, I'm not interested in playing those games, even though you desire me to with every fiber of your sexual being. I've actually noticed that they're aren't a huge number of 100% straight guy on here anyway so I don't think they know what to do with their lust. Maybe just direct it to the gallery and away from the women's forum. Thanks.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think how the straight guys post here seems to be the problem. They have little or no control over their sex drives so try to create questions or issues that somehow play into their sexual fantasies, and then call it a woman's issue. It's easy to see through. Gay guys do the same thing on other forums here so I guess it's just the male ego/penis/power/horniness thing getting a little stupid. I've actually had straight guys PM me asking if I would punish them or trash talk them if they had a small penis. First of all, I'm not interested in playing those games, even though you desire me to with every fiber of your sexual being. I've actually noticed that they're aren't a huge number of 100% straight guy on here anyway so I don't think they know what to do with their lust. Maybe just direct it to the gallery and away from the women's forum. Thanks.

I'm definitely the problem.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I find it semi amusing that a number of the men on the board will go out of their way to be reprehensibly juvenile in the confines of cyberspace because they can get away with it. In the real world they sit in front of a computer, typing with one hand, trying to be "cool" and trying to be sexually assertive, but they're really large kids with a maturity problem.

Too bad. I find it sad that human "interaction" is now going online and confronting a person you'll never meet and see with "you want to do cyber?"

It's still jerking off, you morons.

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you don't like a thread, then don't click on it. simple as that

i'm not too fond of gay topics in the other sub-forums.... so you know what i do ? i don't enter the threads. no reason to piss and moan Manly Bitch

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
if you don't like a thread, then don't click on it. simple as that

i'm not too fond of gay topics in the other sub-forums.... so you know what i do ? i don't enter the threads. no reason to piss and moan Manly Bitch

It's not about whether I don't like the thread or not - it's about the thread being poorly placed within the subforums.

The 'gay topics' you refer to are not badly placed, you are merely not interested in them wherever they are. It is completely different. Please try to think things through before posting, especially if you are going to try to get all personal about it. Good boy! :rolleyes:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly, the forum is titled Women's Issues. What gets a girl off isn't anybody's business, unless a woman is having trouble coming to orgasm and wants some advice. That being said, no guy should be asking it, even if it's honestly to help him be a better lover for his partner. Yeh, the bad apples have ruined the bunch. Bitch at them, not at the person who pointed them out.